WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy hypocrites, Batman!

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
I don't hate my family, but they have things about them that just really get on my nerves. Like how my dad will pitch a fit about someone leaving a glass on the table, but he'll just clutter the countertop with coffee stains and leave his cigarette ash in the tub while he's taking a shit. Until you start cleaning up your own messes, I'mma just leave my little milk glass on the table mmk?

anti-movielife

self medicated
yeah just a to let ya know that doesn't end till you move out...
i recommend it ASAP... :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
my "parent people" get mad at me for alot of things but i still have what..........6 years left in prison

G's-up

Postaholic
Skyline-Cobra said:
my "parent people" get mad at me for alot of things but i still have what..........6 years left in prison
What does that make you like 12??

the age that your allowed to come into this site is 13. just a reminder to everyone.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i know when i joined it was a month before my b-day

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
just to think this started as a conversation