WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy Jets and Steelers!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Is anyone watchin this crackerfest? It's awsome! Interceptions, fumbles, punt returns for touchdowns... what more could a football game have in it! :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
brainwashmonkey said:
O YEAH... Manning will own!
Heh, "oops" on that one, huh?

Anyway, that Jets-Steelers game was one heart-wrenching affair. Born and raised a Giants fan, but I always root for the Jets come playoff time, its nice to see a New York perform well once in a while. (Cries for hockey...)

Doug Brien deserves nothing less than death. Here's hopin there's a new kicker come September.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
tbsrk said:
Heh, "oops" on that one, huh?

Anyway, that Jets-Steelers game was one heart-wrenching affair. Born and raised a Giants fan, but I always root for the Jets come playoff time, its nice to see a New York perform well once in a while. (Cries for hockey...)

Doug Brien deserves nothing less than death. Here's hopin there's a new kicker come September.
I conceeded halfway into the third quarter... look at the time of my last post. :rolleyes:

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
Lucky or Good

"It is better to be lucky than good!" - Bill Cowher

Go Patriots! I hate the Steelers!

bsghetto

Fresh Meat
FUCK U GO STEELERS 16-1 WITH BACKUPS ALL YEAR, BACKUP ROOKIE QB, RUNNING BACK LINEBACKERS CORNERBACKS EVEN WIDE RECIVERS FOR AWHILE STFU N EAT UR CROW...WE STILL SMELL BLOOD FROM 01 AFCC.. :sword: NOT IN OUR HOUSE... :D :D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
bsghetto said:
FUCK U GO STEELERS 16-1 WITH BACKUPS ALL YEAR, BACKUP ROOKIE QB, RUNNING BACK LINEBACKERS CORNERBACKS EVEN WIDE RECIVERS FOR AWHILE STFU N EAT UR CROW...WE STILL SMELL BLOOD FROM 01 AFCC.. :sword: NOT IN OUR HOUSE... :D :D
please make sure caps lock is off next time you post.

back up running back? In case you forgot most of the season, Jerome Bettis was your runner. And I hardly call him a back up. And Duce Staley could start for any other team. So I guess, if you want to call an offense in which the running is shared by 2 high ranking running backs "backups" then go ahead.

And did you mention WR because Burress was out for a while?

Should I point out how the wild card Jets should have beaten your 16-1 Steelers. You guys aren't bulletproof, and the Patriots showed once again how they can shut stupid analysts and commentators up. It should be a good game, but don't let your inflated record speak for itself. There are many games during the regular season, particularly near the end that easily could have ended in a L for Pittsburgh.