Holy Jets and Steelers!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Is anyone watchin this crackerfest? It's awsome! Interceptions, fumbles, punt returns for touchdowns... what more could a football game have in it! :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
brainwashmonkey said:
O YEAH... Manning will own!

Heh, "oops" on that one, huh?

Anyway, that Jets-Steelers game was one heart-wrenching affair. Born and raised a Giants fan, but I always root for the Jets come playoff time, its nice to see a New York perform well once in a while. (Cries for hockey...)

Doug Brien deserves nothing less than death. Here's hopin there's a new kicker come September.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
tbsrk said:
Heh, "oops" on that one, huh?

Anyway, that Jets-Steelers game was one heart-wrenching affair. Born and raised a Giants fan, but I always root for the Jets come playoff time, its nice to see a New York perform well once in a while. (Cries for hockey...)

Doug Brien deserves nothing less than death. Here's hopin there's a new kicker come September.

I conceeded halfway into the third quarter... look at the time of my last post. :rolleyes:

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
Lucky or Good

"It is better to be lucky than good!" - Bill Cowher

Go Patriots! I hate the Steelers!

bsghetto

Fresh Meat
FUCK U GO STEELERS 16-1 WITH BACKUPS ALL YEAR, BACKUP ROOKIE QB, RUNNING BACK LINEBACKERS CORNERBACKS EVEN WIDE RECIVERS FOR AWHILE STFU N EAT UR CROW...WE STILL SMELL BLOOD FROM 01 AFCC.. :sword: NOT IN OUR HOUSE... :D :D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
bsghetto said:
FUCK U GO STEELERS 16-1 WITH BACKUPS ALL YEAR, BACKUP ROOKIE QB, RUNNING BACK LINEBACKERS CORNERBACKS EVEN WIDE RECIVERS FOR AWHILE STFU N EAT UR CROW...WE STILL SMELL BLOOD FROM 01 AFCC.. :sword: NOT IN OUR HOUSE... :D :D

please make sure caps lock is off next time you post.

back up running back? In case you forgot most of the season, Jerome Bettis was your runner. And I hardly call him a back up. And Duce Staley could start for any other team. So I guess, if you want to call an offense in which the running is shared by 2 high ranking running backs "backups" then go ahead.

And did you mention WR because Burress was out for a while?

Should I point out how the wild card Jets should have beaten your 16-1 Steelers. You guys aren't bulletproof, and the Patriots showed once again how they can shut stupid analysts and commentators up. It should be a good game, but don't let your inflated record speak for itself. There are many games during the regular season, particularly near the end that easily could have ended in a L for Pittsburgh.