WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy livin' fuck!

Rick R. Rickson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Every day I wake up, stumble over to the coffee pot, and hope for the best.
I have yet to see it. It seems that each day is worthless, the people are more
annoying/stupid, and my bank account slowly slips away. This whole real world thing is a fuckin' bitch. So I drink. After work, I head on over to the tavern with the HUGE tips I get, and feel a little better. I know most of the people there, and there is no ugly women when it's last call.
I remain positive. My life may become something yet. As long as I can come in here and say fuck fuck fuck, I may keep my sanity for a couple more months. Please send money to......

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Rick R. Rickson said:
annoying/stupid, and my bank account slowly slips away. This whole real world thing is a fuckin' bitch. So I drink. After work, I head on over to the tavern with the HUGE tips I get, and feel a little better. I know most of the people there, and there is no ugly women when it's last call.
I remain positive. My life may become something yet. As long as I can come in here and say fuck fuck fuck, I may keep my sanity for a couple more months. Please send money to......

Congratulations.
You're a shallow alcoholic waiter/cab driver that doesn't know how to budget his money.

Rick R. Rickson said:
I'm gonna commit suicide. I'm wondering the best path to take. Should I hang myself or slit my wrists? I hear suffocation is a good way to go, too.
I'm trying to say positive though. Every day is a new day. Never know what kind of new methods I can come up with.

Why does everyone insist on suicide?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Rick R. Rickson said:
Urban Chaos to the max! Sweet! Wow! Thanks for the reply! Gee! TO THE MAX!
Yep, you've seemed to missed my first few posts about anarchy... not the government type no sir but the bomb building kill-your-neighbor-type. Not to mention Urban Chaos to the max! Is a song that me and my band do...

Your post is irrelevent. You could have commented on how much I was right about you now knowing how to budget your money, or you being shallow and alcoholic then we could give you help, but instead you post nonsense instead of letting us help you. Just because this is the Life Sucks forum, doesn't mean that we're trying to make your life suck.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
what a stupid life you live, maybe you should just say screw it and start over somewhere else. Pay all your debts, finish everything you need to finish and then go prusue a goal with ambition or you'll be worthless your entire life.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Rick R. Rickson said:
holy god daime that is one sad and pathetic life

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
oh man, i feel you, but atleast u get to drink all u want and feel better, and u can fuck all u want here ;)