WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy shit, I remember this place...

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Hello to all. Some of you might remember me, most of you won't. Don't worry, I wasn't important.

I posted here a LONG time ago under the name "wocket". I tried to log in recently under that name, but I couldn't remember my password. I hit the little "forgot your password?" button and waited. It said it reset my password, and then never told me what it was reset to. So, I just made a new account.

An overview of myself, for those who do not know me or have forgotten:
-I am a 17 year old high school student who is less than a week away from completing her junior year

-I live in Pennsylvania, but I'm originally from Texas

-I hate intolerant idiots. Worse still are religious intolerant idiots.

-Along those same lines, I hate people who just blindly follow a certain set of rules or a certain set of beliefs without actually questioning and finding out what those beliefs MEAN. Born-Again Christians are an especial pet-peeve in this category.

-Although I complained a lot last time I was here, mostly about exes, I'm not going to do that now. I'm in a better place, one where I don't really give a shit about stupid things like relationships.

-I have not had sex in 9 months.

-On a completely unrelated note, I have a habit of humping everything that moves.

-...Just kidding.

-I am using this little dash system in this post just to piss you off.

...That is all.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I remember you.

:thumbsup: Welcome back.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Icarus, I don't remember you. Sorry, mate. But thanks for the welcome back.

Same to you, nymphchick. Are you a real nympho?

ferengi

Yay fire!
CatchTheWind said:
Hello to all. Some of you might remember me, most of you won't. Don't worry, I wasn't important.

I posted here a LONG time ago under the name "wocket". I tried to log in recently under that name, but I couldn't remember my password. I hit the little "forgot your password?" button and waited. It said it reset my password, and then never told me what it was reset to. So, I just made a new account.

An overview of myself, for those who do not know me or have forgotten:
-I am a 17 year old high school student who is less than a week away from completing her junior year

-I live in Pennsylvania, but I'm originally from Texas

-I hate intolerant idiots. Worse still are religious intolerant idiots.

-Along those same lines, I hate people who just blindly follow a certain set of rules or a certain set of beliefs without actually questioning and finding out what those beliefs MEAN. Born-Again Christians are an especial pet-peeve in this category.

-Although I complained a lot last time I was here, mostly about exes, I'm not going to do that now. I'm in a better place, one where I don't really give a shit about stupid things like relationships.

-I have not had sex in 9 months.

-On a completely unrelated note, I have a habit of humping everything that moves.

-...Just kidding.

-I am using this little dash system in this post just to piss you off.

...That is all.
I'm a born again Christian.

Hhhyou gots a problem wid dat?

Welcome (back).