WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HOLY SHIT! My LOLLermanche GIF became famous!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#2
I have no idea what you are talking about, but its cool.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#3
Half of me is mad, the other half is horny. Actually, no I am not mad. I am just fucking horny! :mad:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#4
how many gifs did you own that posted on this site?

the "shut up" one? cuz thats amazing. im still having seizures...
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#5
I don't make GIFS. That's the only one I ever made...

My JPEG's/PNG files are almost always created by me.
 

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
162
0
0
#8
tzedek said:
that gif sucks
Well, actually that's a hilarious gif and you suck. I've seen that once before, but I think the title was "Roflcopter"
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#9
People=Shit said:
Well, actually that's a hilarious gif and you suck. I've seen that once before, but I think the title was "Roflcopter"
No, it's not. It wasn't funny a few years ago when it was "Roflcopter," and Descent's rip of it was even worse... :thumbsdn:
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#10
I thought lollerskates, lollercoaster, and lolocaust were funny, but ya...roflcopter is lame.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#12
LOLS-ROYCE rules!

Also, for those people who don't get "LOLLERManche," you're all retarded. Haven't you all ever heard of the RAH-66 Comanche, the U.S. assault copter that is so stealthy and powerful, it's insane?

They've been working on it since 1991...It's a fully working prototype now.



Comanche 3 by Novalogic, one of the best flight sims ever :thumbsup:.

 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#13
Descent said:
LOLS-ROYCE rules!

Also, for those people who don't get "LOLLERManche," you're all retarded. Haven't you all ever heard of the RAH-66 Comanche, the U.S. assault copter that is so stealthy and powerful, it's insane?
There's nothing to "not get," it's just lame. You took someone else's idea for ROFLcopter, and made lolermanche. Big fucking deal.
 
53
0
0
#14
Why would anyone steal that gif. It's a helicopter that blinks! LOL just kidding.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#15
noslenac said:
Why would anyone steal that gif. It's a helicopter that blinks! LOL just kidding.
Stop bumping old threads. :(
 
#16
Descent needs a job. Even the unemployed have better things to do then attempt to restart crappy fads.