WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HOLY SHIT! My LOLLermanche GIF became famous!

Easty

Click click boom
how many gifs did you own that posted on this site?

the "shut up" one? cuz thats amazing. im still having seizures...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I don't make GIFS. That's the only one I ever made...

My JPEG's/PNG files are almost always created by me.

Jung

???
Premium
People=Shit said:
Well, actually that's a hilarious gif and you suck. I've seen that once before, but I think the title was "Roflcopter"
No, it's not. It wasn't funny a few years ago when it was "Roflcopter," and Descent's rip of it was even worse... :thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
LOLS-ROYCE rules!

Also, for those people who don't get "LOLLERManche," you're all retarded. Haven't you all ever heard of the RAH-66 Comanche, the U.S. assault copter that is so stealthy and powerful, it's insane?

They've been working on it since 1991...It's a fully working prototype now.

Comanche 3 by Novalogic, one of the best flight sims ever :thumbsup:.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
LOLS-ROYCE rules!

Also, for those people who don't get "LOLLERManche," you're all retarded. Haven't you all ever heard of the RAH-66 Comanche, the U.S. assault copter that is so stealthy and powerful, it's insane?
There's nothing to "not get," it's just lame. You took someone else's idea for ROFLcopter, and made lolermanche. Big fucking deal.

Jung

???
Premium
noslenac said:
Why would anyone steal that gif. It's a helicopter that blinks! LOL just kidding.
Stop bumping old threads. :(