WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy shit wtf is this !

Irishmike76

Drunken Irishman
Hey all , just tossin out a howdy doo and a huloo too to all you rantin mofo's , Flame on !!!!!!! oh btw , Whine , whine , rant , rant , boo fucking hoo , there's my first one , buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! oh and fuck off ! for good measure !

Jung

???
Premium
Irishmike76 said:
Hey all , just tossin out a howdy doo and a huloo too to all you rantin mofo's , Flame on !!!!!!! oh btw , Whine , whine , rant , rant , boo fucking hoo , there's my first one , buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! oh and fuck off ! for good measure !
I beLIEve your sig pretty much sums it up. "Eye yam sofa king we todd ed !!!!!!"

Welcome and please don't feed the republicans.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Please dispose of your left testicle before leaving. welcome.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Irishmike76 said:
All I can say is ":mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:"

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Please dispose of your left testicle before leaving. welcome.
Is this the only thing that comes to mind when welcoming noobs?

Counting this one, you have repeated yourself seven times:

http://www.wtf.com/search.php?searchid=90004

Is this an inside joke? I do sure hope so.

BTW: Back to topic. Welcome new kid...

Last edited by a moderator:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Naw i just said it once and it stuck. I say it to 99% of the noobs. I'll try to think of something different. P.S. the link doesn't work

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why the shit does every person have to make an opening thread, its getting so annoying and repetitive.. There should be ONE welcoming thread and the "we todd" who started this thread could post his meaningless and useless words there..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Irishmike76 said:
fu and welcome

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Hello I recently found this site and I thought it would be a good way to relive my self of any angry tendacys, so. FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!! STUPID FUCKS WITH YOUR SHITTY POST, I WILL FUCK ALL OF YOU UP.

Jung

???
Premium
Gianefro said:
FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!! STUPID FUCKS WITH YOUR SHITTY POST, I WILL FUCK ALL OF YOU UP.
Ah, the internet alpha male shows his face. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gianefro said:
Hello I recently found this site and I thought it would be a good way to relive my self of any angry tendacys, so. FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!! STUPID FUCKS WITH YOUR SHITTY POST, I WILL FUCK ALL OF YOU UP.
Hi.
Fuck you.
K Thx.

Gianefro said:

Reminder to me .

Don't fuck with this maniac ..He's scary :rolleyes:

tzedek

Original Member

... I see you have already started trolling it up. :thumbsup: