WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy Shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
K, merry christmas everyone. Allright with that said I just had to tell you about something really fucked up that I saw today. After my shift I was smoking in front of the mall and I saw a fat woman slip on the ice and fall straight on her face. She was moaning and bleeding hardcore, I think she broke most of her teeth. Don't think she will eat any turkey this year. She left in an ambulance. I Just had to share this christmas moment with you guys, I'm still traumatised...holy shit I still hear her moaning..soooo disturbing. Merry Christmas again.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Thank you so much for giving us that quite disturbing image in our own damn minds. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Rage against said:
K, merry christmas everyone. Allright with that said I just had to tell you about something really fucked up that I saw today. After my shift I was smoking in front of the mall and I saw a fat woman slip on the ice and fall straight on her face. She was moaning and bleeding hardcore, I think she broke most of her teeth. Don't think she will eat any turkey this year. She left in an ambulance. I Just had to share this christmas moment with you guys, I'm still traumatised...holy shit I still hear her moaning..soooo disturbing. Merry Christmas again.
Man,it suck's to be toothless at christmas,lol.As for you rage,Have a good one :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah really, I mean, if you lose your teeth right before Christmas, then your chances of using a mistletoe have totally diminished, but I am sure glad it isn't me.

shep

Local alcoholic
Bullshyt said:
Yeah really, I mean, if you lose your teeth right before Christmas, then your chances of using a mistletoe have totally diminished, but I am sure glad it isn't me.

Me too man,lol.Trying to gnaw on turkey with 1 toof would suck.

well to be toothless at christmas and not eat turkey is shitty but to have no beer is a catastrophy

shep

Local alcoholic
Nymphchick said:
well to be toothless at christmas and not eat turkey is shitty but to have no beer is a catastrophy
Your god dam right.Beer-less is just wrong.Teef or no toof :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yes, but we all must remember, at the 1st annual bongfest, there will be all goods provided. Many kegs of course!! :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Bullshyt said:
Yes, but we all must remember, at the 1st annual bongfest, there will be all goods provided. Many kegs of course!! :thumbsup:
Bong's,keg's and naked chick's :thumbsup:

Atta-boy bullshyt :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Nymphchick said:
rock on with your bad ass self and kegs but to beet the boooonnngggg is not heard of
Why beet it when you can smoke it?

u can't beet it if u can smoke it but my damn beer is out in my car be an angel and go and get it for me shep. and i'll give u a present u'll never forget

shep

Local alcoholic
Nymphchick said:
u can't beet it if u can smoke it but my damn beer is out in my car be an angel and go and get it for me shep. and i'll give u a present u'll never forget
Dam,No problem. :D

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Its the gift that keeps on giving!! :thumbsup:

See shep, the bongfest has been real beneficial. Shit is all good.

shep

Local alcoholic
Bullshyt said:
Its the gift that keeps on giving!! :thumbsup:

See shep, the bongfest has been real beneficial. Shit is all good.
Yes indeed it is.Thank's for inviting me to the bong fest :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hell, you might as well call the bongfest an official orgy as well, it means all the same anyways. Ahh I got the name now "Orgytystical Bongfest"

Descent

Hella Constipated
Oh my god...that poor woman...I'm all shaken up now...

I nearly shed tears...

Status
Not open for further replies.