Holy Shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,542
611
507
K, merry christmas everyone. Allright with that said I just had to tell you about something really fucked up that I saw today. After my shift I was smoking in front of the mall and I saw a fat woman slip on the ice and fall straight on her face. She was moaning and bleeding hardcore, I think she broke most of her teeth. Don't think she will eat any turkey this year. She left in an ambulance. I Just had to share this christmas moment with you guys, I'm still traumatised...holy shit I still hear her moaning..soooo disturbing. Merry Christmas again.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Rage against said:
K, merry christmas everyone. Allright with that said I just had to tell you about something really fucked up that I saw today. After my shift I was smoking in front of the mall and I saw a fat woman slip on the ice and fall straight on her face. She was moaning and bleeding hardcore, I think she broke most of her teeth. Don't think she will eat any turkey this year. She left in an ambulance. I Just had to share this christmas moment with you guys, I'm still traumatised...holy shit I still hear her moaning..soooo disturbing. Merry Christmas again.
Man,it suck's to be toothless at christmas,lol.As for you rage,Have a good one :thumbsup:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
Yeah really, I mean, if you lose your teeth right before Christmas, then your chances of using a mistletoe have totally diminished, but I am sure glad it isn't me.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Bullshyt said:
Yeah really, I mean, if you lose your teeth right before Christmas, then your chances of using a mistletoe have totally diminished, but I am sure glad it isn't me.

Me too man,lol.Trying to gnaw on turkey with 1 toof would suck.
 

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
3,050
0
0
well to be toothless at christmas and not eat turkey is shitty but to have no beer is a catastrophy
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Nymphchick said:
well to be toothless at christmas and not eat turkey is shitty but to have no beer is a catastrophy
Your god dam right.Beer-less is just wrong.Teef or no toof :thumbsup:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
Yes, but we all must remember, at the 1st annual bongfest, there will be all goods provided. Many kegs of course!! :thumbsup:
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Bullshyt said:
Yes, but we all must remember, at the 1st annual bongfest, there will be all goods provided. Many kegs of course!! :thumbsup:
Bong's,keg's and naked chick's :thumbsup:

Atta-boy bullshyt :thumbsup:
 

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
3,050
0
0
u can't beet it if u can smoke it but my damn beer is out in my car be an angel and go and get it for me shep. and i'll give u a present u'll never forget
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Nymphchick said:
u can't beet it if u can smoke it but my damn beer is out in my car be an angel and go and get it for me shep. and i'll give u a present u'll never forget
Dam,No problem. :D
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
Its the gift that keeps on giving!! :thumbsup:

See shep, the bongfest has been real beneficial. Shit is all good.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Bullshyt said:
Its the gift that keeps on giving!! :thumbsup:

See shep, the bongfest has been real beneficial. Shit is all good.
Yes indeed it is.Thank's for inviting me to the bong fest :thumbsup:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
Hell, you might as well call the bongfest an official orgy as well, it means all the same anyways. Ahh I got the name now "Orgytystical Bongfest"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.