WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy shitballs! It's my work!

I'm sitting here at work. Bored. And I found a couple pics in the comp. This is where I am 8 out of 10 times I visit this site. Yipee.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

The lobby

The pool (not for employee usage :( :mfinger: )

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
where are the people? did someone kill them, are there pools of blood that you photoshopped out?
my god!
you exist in a sterile environment, i prescribe alcohol and malarkey in equal measurements.. now get to it.

Nah. Those pics were specifically taken during our slow season so there wouldn't be any people in them. They're for brochures, advertising, and such.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
Nah. Those pics were specifically taken during our slow season so there wouldn't be any people in them. They're for brochures, advertising, and such.
don't believe you, manson..

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
But Jung, You don't have a pool you can't go in.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Hater808 said:
But Jung, You don't have a pool you can't go in.
that was a joke. I guess it wasn't very funny, sorry.

On the other hand, whats up with the mirror closet thing? Did they buy that so you guys could watch yourselves work? Or they could watch you work?

EDIT : this new edit thing is cool.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hater808 said:
The edit used to open a new window now it comes out of the bottom.
sorry i was being drunk, facetious, and humorous to only myself..
where's kevin gone?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
/me points over junglizm's head.
are you saying mods have a humor bypass programmed in? /sarcasm

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
void said:
are you saying mods have a humor bypass programmed in? /sarcasm
/me points over my own head

What the fuck? (dot com)

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm said:
I miss my work.
My office will be like that someday :).

"Hey Justin, you try out the new alpha build of Research and Development on the 40-incher yet? It's like I can practically TASTE the blood of the rebel war..."

"What the...fuck?!"

"HAHAHA! Just kidding! Goatse'd again!"

Jung

???
Premium
jamesp said:
I would too if I had toys like that to play with.
That's just the tech desk, the server racks are off to the right, along with our offices.

And... my buddy Dexter. :)

jamesp

In Memory...
junglizm said:
That's just the tech desk, the server racks are off to the right, along with our offices.

And... my buddy Dexter. :)

Wow, what is that? It looks kind of like the Catalyst series corporate fiber optic switch. Which just happens to be about $50,000 USD of pure packet switching power.