WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy TheObserver is on a posting spree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I think there may be rampant Arcade posting going on in the Life Sucks forum...

If I'm wrong, his retarded ass can come and try to defend it's ass licking self. :rolleyes:

By the way, if the dumb bitch doesn't reply to this, just delete it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think is safe to say we can delete this thread. The pope yet again has won this bottle!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ChilianFuckFace said:
I thought you died. Good thing you are still alive. :thumbsup:
fuck he's alive?
*note to self* "use more concrete"

ummmmm*scratches head* if he is on a posting spree, why is his name The Observer? :confused:
should he then just be seen and not heard :cool:

DIZNUTS

Nymphchick said:
ummmmm*scratches head* if he is on a posting spree, why is his name The Observer? :confused:
should he then just be seen and not heard :cool:
why do you make my brain hurt? why??????

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
So is concepts.

But both of their posts consist of poorly written stupid shit. And the Observer got cockfarmed.

DIZNUTS

A bubbly thigh said:
So is concepts.

But both of their posts consist of poorly written stupid shit. And the Observer got cockfarmed.
hey i post not dumb fuck youo? nah im just playin lol and u gotta read some of my other shit it just might make you choke on a pickle

Status
Not open for further replies.