WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Home page makeover...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Has the "Virus Threats" always been on the homepage here at WTF.com... or am I just blind.

Maybe I just suck at the internet.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Naw jasons adding a bunch of shit, That is for the "1337" members of the site. We all suck at the internet.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Is that a list of the most dangerous viruses currently on the web, or a list of viruses hidden around WTF.com to take out n00bs like land mines? :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ferengi74656 said:
a list of viruses hidden around WTF.com to take out n00bs like land mines?
The "Fuckass" virus

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
ferengi74656 said:
Is that a list of the most dangerous viruses currently on the web, or a list of viruses hidden around WTF.com to take out n00bs like land mines? :D
I think that idea should be placed into the Feedback and suggestions forum... maybe... just maybe....

ferengi

Yay fire!
Scatter around a few "Do NOT click here!" links on different parts of the site... and we shouldn't hear from any more n00bs for quite sime time.
"Hmm... I wonder why it says not to click here..." *BOOM!!* :D

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
ferengi74656 said:
Scatter around a few "Do NOT click here!" links on different parts of the site... and we shouldn't hear from any more n00bs for quite sime time.
"Hmm... I wonder why it says not to click here..." *BOOM!!* :D
NICE... I think this should be brought to Jason and BRiT's attention.:thumbsup: