WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Home wrecker.

Most of you didn't get to know me very well due to my short period of time on these forums, however it is time to say goodbye. Our small town ( in Texas) is supposed to be hit extremely hard by Hurrican Rita, and it doesn' look like internet access is something I will have again for a long long time. So thanks for the hospitality and all that BS. I sure hope noone else has to go through this because it sucks.

Farewell, Reid

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BrokenTraitor said:
Most of you didn't get to know me very well due to my short period of time on these forums, however it is time to say goodbye. Our small town ( in Texas) is supposed to be hit extremely hard by Hurrican Rita, and it doesn' look like internet access is something I will have again for a long long time. So thanks for the hospitality and all that BS. I sure hope noone else has to go through this because it sucks.

Farewell, Reid
I hope everything works out for you. If you lose internet access, I'm sure we'll be here when you get it back. Just remember to keep your head together if it gets hairy out there.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
BrokenTraitor said:

Farewell, Reid
Best of luck hun.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
I'll let you with the best advice that can come to my mind...

DON'T DO WHAT NEW ORLEANS DID!

People > Hurricanes

"People that don't fear death don't die" - Man from Iraqistan in that movie by the fat guy that hates bush.

But seriously, get out of there, we don't need to see your home movie of you standing outside your house shouting "IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS!".

blk990

Serial Killer
BrokenTraitor said:

Farewell, Reid
Good luck, and keep us posted when you are able to get back on!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
good luck, hope youll be fine. :hug2:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hope everything works out for you, and you're safe!