WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Homeward Bound

Well, this sounds dumb, but I figured I'd tell someone.

Will Sasso(MadTv) was on Homeward Bound.

I'm not sure if it was the first or second movie, but still <sarcasm>what a way to start your career</sarcasm>.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HavokChylde said:
Well, this sounds dumb, but I figured I'd tell someone.

Will Sasso(MadTv) was on Homeward Bound.

I'm not sure if it was the first or second movie, but still <sarcasm>what a way to start your career</sarcasm>.
Hey Fuck you Havok! That was a good movie my nephew ( three at the time) gave it two thumbs up!

TwisT said:
Hey Fuck you Havok! That was a good movie my nephew ( three at the time) gave it two thumbs up!

Yeah, it was a cool flick, especially with kids. I just sat through it for the fifty bazillionth time with three kids.

What's sad is Sasso is the pizza guy at the end.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HavokChylde said:
Yeah, it was a cool flick, especially with kids. I just sat through it for the fifty bazillionth time with three kids.

What's sad is Sasso is the pizza guy at the end.
I can watch em once then they are horribly boring after that!
I just bought my kidd The Incredibles and Ill be a mother fucker if we don't watch it twice a day for the next 30 days!

TwisT said:
I can watch em once then they are horribly boring after that!
I just bought my kidd The Incredibles and Ill be a mother fucker if we don't watch it twice a day for the next 30 days!

Indeed. The three movies mine always wanted to watch were Shrek, Snow White, and David the Gnome.

There were a few others, but these I now know word for word.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HavokChylde said:
Indeed. The three movies mine always wanted to watch were Shrek, Snow White, and David the Gnome.

There were a few others, but these I now know word for word.
For some reason I do like Finding Nemo more than my kid! That lil fucker gettin lost all on his own and poor pop out in the big blue searchin for his offspring makes me want to cry! It just FUCKIN sad, damn it!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
TwisT said:
For some reason I do like Finding Nemo more than my kid! That lil fucker gettin lost all on his own and poor pop out in the big blue searchin for his offspring makes me want to cry! It just FUCKIN sad, damn it!
aww you're getting in touch with your feminine side......how sweet :thumbsup: