WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Homies and bitches

GSaviour

Fresh Meat
Oke first of all hi, blabla don't ask me how the fuck I got here since I can't even remember what I did last night. Anyways, I came here to talk about some big ass bullshit.

I have a friend wich I have known ever since I was 6 months old and we have always been together hanging out etc. Even when he had himself a girlfriend and I had one to, we would still be chilling sometimes taking the ladies to. So after some time the 3th musketeer came into the pact of brothers. Anyways his name is Dennis and he was the excellent mix of my best friend and mine.

He was a true player, and was never afraid to get in a barfight or something. Everything was fine. Untill that one day.

It was last year around this season that he got introduced with the baby sister of a co-worker of mine. And my best friend had done her already. So we was like that shit is only temporary, cause he often had like I dunno 2 girlfriends at a time. But damn I was wrong!

So slowly we started seeying eachother less and less. And in June we all went to Kos in greece for 2 weeks and I noticed that he was different. He was even sms'ing his girl when was there, and it was like he just couldn't go all out you know.

So we got back and it got even worse, on one side I am happy for him cause he has been through plenty of bs in his life. But that bitch of him I can't stand here! She is fucking stupid, and only says hi and thats about it. Plus if we be chilling you know before we go out or just have an alcholic festival where the 3th musketeer is invited as well. She would come allong, just sitting there with a face like :rolleyes: and giving hints to him that she wants to go so he comes up with some lame excuse or dodges the question if we ask him if he is gonna come along.

So 4 months ago maybe 3 he just showed up at this alcholic festival at a friends home of mine. And it was just like the old days having fun, and didn't want to spoil it by talking about that bullshit. So after 3/4 hours we all got pretty drunk and like out of the blue he starts yapping about "the situation". Mainly because my best friend popped the question cause I was getting pretty bold and ignoring him.

but it was like he waited till I got pretty fucked up from the alchol. So he starts making fucking excuses, blabla I have had lot's of bad things happend to me lately and I can discuss those things with her and he was like saying that it was my fault because I didn't ask him about it? I was like WTF, first I don't see you for over two months and then I just have to fucking know what is going on in your life. I said I can't smell that shit you know.

But also he was like I felt dodging us for a month or something.
Like saying he is gone to his family and sometimes I spotted him in town when he was saying he would be out. After some time his little brother even tells me his older brother had ripped him off some cash. Also now when we hang out his stupid bitch keep talking about the old days, about when he got drunk with us etc. Like he knows and told her we weren't hanging out anymore. But they try to force it you know.

So now whenever I see him I just say hi, I don't feel like being mad about it anymore I have putten it beside me. But I still miss those days.

Was wondering if any of u had any experiences with such things

It's called getting older, hoss. Friends grow apart. You find out that some people valued your friendship less than you thought, but that's the way it goes.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
sounds like a tron, dean, and terry sitution...see FUBAR for details. its a movie and great.
yea well sucks to be you boo fucking hoo big fucking deal, shit happens, deal with it