WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Honey...I'm home!

magnolia

Postaholic
Yep, my week of hell is finally over and I got my computer privleges back. I hope u didn't miss me too much. :p I missed you all and look forward to actually contributing to the site again.
~Maggie~

G's-up

Postaholic
:rockband: WOOHOOOOO PARTY at JASON'S house....ROFL......Welcome back girl....We missed ya!!! :psmile:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
lol

Welcome back, now don't let that ever happen again. :( The cookies missed you...

magnolia said:
Yep, my week of hell is finally over and I got my computer privleges back. I hope u didn't miss me too much. :p I missed you all and look forward to actually contributing to the site again.
~Maggie~
well just wanted to say look at the difference in my # of posts! i have lotsa posts now!