WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Honored

I am honored to be a member of this site, and to start with my first thread, fuck all of you bitches up the ass with a mother fucking baseball bat. For christ's sake man, what the hell is wrong with people these days? I am sick of everyone trying to be fucking nice and bullshitting everyone and being fake. So I am saying whatever I want to say today. I like cheese. I like bagels. And fuck everyone who doesnt like cheese and bagels. And fuck you too..... Asshole.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
why don't you go back to cornholing your cheese and bagels and leave us in peace? Seriously, wtf(.com) man!

and please, don't hold back your diatribe of profanity on our count, we're not sensitive! (you might make Uber cry)

btw, welcome asswaffle. read the rules, have a good time.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I am sick of everyone trying to be fucking nice and bullshitting everyone and being fake
And you called yourself a puppet...:rofl:

Welcome, fucker!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
shadow_puppet6 said:
I am honored to be a member of this site, and to start with my first thread, fuck all of you bitches up the ass with a mother fucking baseball bat. For christ's sake man, what the hell is wrong with people these days? I am sick of everyone trying to be fucking nice and bullshitting everyone and being fake. So I am saying whatever I want to say today. I like cheese. I like bagels. And fuck everyone who doesnt like cheese and bagels. And fuck you too..... Asshole.
Look at my name and tell me that there is no irony.

Outlawed

Postaholic
shadow_puppet6 said:

Not Well Come.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
well cum.

/me does a little tap fance and randomly kicks people in the nuts

:)

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
shadow_puppet6 said:
For christ's sake man, what the hell is wrong with people these days? I am sick of everyone trying to be fucking nice and bullshitting everyone and being fake.
Wait, did I miss something? Nice = Fake? How about the fake-ass bad attitude you put on JUST for this website? Cause I'm sure that in reality you're another skinny meth-hear running for dear life from the latest fuck-up you caused.
Little bitches like you who assume that any good will toward men is "fake" need to just die. Die. My hatred for your worthless kind is NOT fake.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Welcome to the forum. I'm so pleased you could join us, you cumguzzling-gerbil-stuffing, Bush-voting, Micheal Bolton music listenning, NAMBLA charter-member, ole Jimmy the Cricket green suit wearing-ass mutha fucka!!!!!!