WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hoodrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#1
did anyone notice at the top of your browser in the index of the forum it says "WTF!? Where Hoodrats Need Not Apply" LOL p99 started all of this.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#5
Yep; I wonder if me calling p99's girl a hoodrat has anything to do with that...
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#6
Dogbert said:
Yep; I wonder if me calling p99's girl a hoodrat has anything to do with that...
I couldn't remember who said that........so you started the whole thing......you are now special
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#7
Skyline-Cobra said:
I couldn't remember who said that........so you started the whole thing......you are now special
o rly?

It really is funny how far one comment can go.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#8
p99 took it to seriously.....its sad that one post about the way his girlfriend looked could go this far.....its just a statement and p99 over reacts to much 1900 post
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#9
Skyline-Cobra said:
dude that was such a useless post
Haha.. Keep talking..

You know what people? If you really think shes a hoodrat, then a hoodrat she is, I still love her.. Now fuck off.. Nyah Nyah :p
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#10
Skyline-Cobra said:
p99 took it to seriously.....its sad that one post about the way his girlfriend looked caould go this far.....its just a statement and p99 over reacts to much
Ok virgin boy, this topic is soooo over.. Jesus..

edit: I don't even see it, whatever, it should be the new secondary title..
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#11
did i ever fucking say she was a hoodrat no.... i just thought it was funny that a post could get this far
p99 said:
Ok virgin boy, this topic is soooo over.. Jesus..

edit: I don't even see it, whatever, it should be the new secondary title..
I would rather be a Virgin then a fucking slut... banging hoe after hoe like you will grow up to be
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#12
psst.. I think skyline is trying to piss me off with this post.... Man he tries to hard..
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#14
Skyline-Cobra said:
i fucking hate you...you just made an enemy
Woah I better watch my internet back.. You might creep up on me and lay down some hard "haxor l33t042r skillz"!

Dude seriously, go watch some more anime..
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#15
Well, hoodrats are known to carry STD's and shit; but if that is what you love p99, all the more for you...
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#16
Dogbert said:
Well, hoodrats are known to carry STD's and shit; but if that is what you love p99, all the more for you...
Cool, having fun trying to push my buttons?
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#17
p99 said:
Woah I better watch my internet back.. You might creep up on me and lay down some hard "haxor l33t042r skillz"!

Dude seriously, go watch some more anime..
anime sucks
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#20
Dogbert said:
Hey man; just the facts, just the facts.....
So doctor, when did you get your degree? If you knew the "facts" dumbfuck, the term "STD".. Does not exist.. The term has been changed to "STI"..

State the facts with better accuracy next time.. Maybe you'd actually sound a tad believable..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.