Hooray!

RareReality

Fresh Meat
Finally, a place to vent my agression without risk of being caught and/or charged! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

P.S. Hi all.

Awaken

God
RareReality said:
Finally, a place to vent my agression without risk of being caught and/or charged! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

P.S. Hi all.
Sir, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and WILL be used against you in B&T.

:thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
Sir, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and WILL be used against you in B&T.

:thumbsup:
hahahahahaha :thumbsup: repped

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Let me be the first one to welcome you and to offer you some S.C.U.M. brand Kool-Aid. :thumbsup: Don't try that other shitty Kool-Aid that Diznuts sells. You will drink the Kool-Aid even if it's the last thing that you do. :D

Easty

Click click boom
RareReality said:

P.S. Hi all.

sup dirty?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I know exactly how you feel! Speaking your mind is priceless.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
billybob13 said:
aah... finally a avaitar that's nice. flowers and rainbows go together, don't you think?
yes if you're a fag.....or just like rainbows ;)

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Well it maybe a good site for release aggression, at times it can be depressing so if anything avoid the "Life Sucks" forums (unless you want to try and help people that will most likely not listen). Otherwise it's fun as hell.