WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hope it didn't get infected!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well I got lost in the woods during ski practice. So I ended up going like. . . 3 extra miles! But because of that my stuff got all soggy because of the snow and my sweat! Now I'm scared that the hole in my thumb is infected!

P.S. What's the treatment for a 4mm deep infection in the thumb?

ferengi

Yay fire!
mmm...cheese said:
Stick it up your ass and leave it there for a few days. There's good bacteria in your rectum that'll fight the infection.

WHAT, don't believe me?

Give it a try, then!!!

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:
Well I got lost in the woods during ski practice. So I ended up going like. . . 3 extra miles! But because of that my stuff got all soggy because of the snow and my sweat! Now I'm scared that the hole in my thumb is infected!

Swallow a fly. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
you could always tie a string around your thumb really really tight....when it turns blue it means it starting to heal....then it should turn black and smell funny.......it means its almost healed or u just gave yourself gangrene...either way i will teach you a lesson about the many reasons not to poke your tumb again(that is if you have one) :D

shep

Local alcoholic
mmm...cheese said:

IfThis way B&T i d tell you that a slap to the temple would clear that shit up.But it's chit chat,go see a doctor :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Amputation is the only way out.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Just use Bactine like he said. (or cut it off)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mmm...cheese said:

Fill your twat with mayo

Cash21

Clitpickle
ferengi74656 said:
Stick it up your ass and leave it there for a few days. There's good bacteria in your rectum that'll fight the infection.

WHAT, don't believe me?

Give it a try, then!!!
I've actually used this remedy a number of times and I can't say enough about it. It works wonders! Give it a shot, you have nothing to lose! ;)

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
ok this is gonna hurt really fucking bad but only do this once...your gona take a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and pour some on it its gonna fiz and shit and its gonna burn like hell but its gonna take out all the dead tissue, only do this once though or it will kill the good cells if you do, then you are gonna get some neosporen(sp?) and fill it up about half way full, let it get some air for a while like 30 min, the put a band-aid on it, then you gonna clean it out with water, wash it with soap and warm water and keep puttin neosporen on it, it will take a week or so for a 4 mm cut to heal so be patient...wow i never thought i would use anything i learned in boy scouts...hm whatever. just try it, if it don't work yeah cut the fucker off.

Easty

Click click boom
oh the cure, dip in it a boiling vat of acid, or just chop it off, whatever. actually, i'd get it looked at immediately