WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hope Nymph likes Donut's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya thanx for a page full of donuts douche! took me 10 minutes to delete them all too :mfinger:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love seeing this dumbass get banned over and over again. :thumbsup:

Bastard. Wasted all the gifts and I can't buy GGW a ring, Jason a cake for his birthday, some wine for Meh, or some beer for Taylor Blade. :thumbsdn: I can't geht gifts because of retards like SHS. :mad:

hes been banned before? you mean hes been here for a while? i've never even noticed him before. now that i was attacked a donuts, i notice him now. think that was his strategy? or just being a greedy store hog?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Nymphchick said:
hes been banned before? you mean hes been here for a while? i've never even noticed him before. now that i was attacked a donuts, i notice him now. think that was his strategy? or just being a greedy store hog?
greedy store hug...i was gonna get a donut for GF so he could make his own "glazing"

Status
Not open for further replies.