WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Horrific thoughts people usually would never consider.

Chad

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey people,
I sometimes finding myself thinkin unusuall thoughts, thoughts people would want to avoid.
For example:
I am just begining to cut into a loaf of bread.. and as soon as the blade goes into the loaf, the bread begins to bleed, bleeding profusely.

Another example:

I am out doors near a pile of mulch and in the mulch is a pitch fork,and the end of the pitch fork is steel. I suddenly become magnetic and the pitch fork stabs me.

Does anyone else have that problem?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Yes, but only when I'm hungover. I too wish to kill myself after a heavy night out.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
No. You crazy!

But on a serious note. either a)you have a very active and artistic imagination or b)you may have a mental problem. I have weird thoughts once in awhile. For example I'll look at a field and where a scarecrow should be is Jesus on a cross. I think it's most likely your imagination. You can't really know until they give you an MRI though because that standardized test crap isn't accurate at all.

Hope that helped!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Happens to me too, but I imagine that I can't control myself. Like, say, I bought a shiny new something. I'm really happy I have my new something, so I get afraid I'll just chuck it into the street, or I'll deliberately break it. It's been happening to me ever since I can remember, and the doctors say it's part of my ADD/Tourette's/OCD combo of psychological problems.

littleone

the short crazy one
My problem occurs in the car. I would be driving along and have an urge to swerve into oncoming traffic, just to see how it would feel. And at times I can actually feel it, by just thinking it. I recall the last car accident I had and replay it in my head, and I can feel the force of the hit and everything.

So, yes, I too have crazy thoughts that fuddle the mind.

keebs

Particinator
wow after reading this thread i seem so much more normal in the head.

Slacker

Postaholic
I think it's our imagination is trying to scare us. Luckily it's just a thought.....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sometimes I think my headset at work is really a brain sucking alien placed their strategically to prevent me from unleashing the secrets of inter-stellar space travel to the public. I also think about the next time my manager sticks his fat face in mine and asks me why my metrics are low or whatever, that if I stab a pen in his eye and take out his eyeball it will show that he is really a demonic cyborg placed by the stock holders to torture me in the hell that is my job. And sometimes, I wonder if I am really even here, or if this is some hellish nightmare presented upon me for sins in the past. But most of all, I wonder when the aliens will come back for me, since I stole all of thier inter-stellar space technology. And if they do come back for me, will they use the anal probe again? Because I might like that. :eek:

littleone said:
My problem occurs in the car. I would be driving along and have an urge to swerve into oncoming traffic, just to see how it would feel.
Me too. Ever had the urge to drive off a bridge?

DirtyBird

Divides by Zero
I have a phobia of sneezing while driving around a sharp curve with a ravine on the other side....

Does that count? :confused:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I think everyone is fascinated by the morbid and often wonders what shuffling off the mortal coil would be like. I know I do.

I've pretty much decided i don't want to live past 50. I figure that's when i'll do all the crazy stuff that i can't handle now; like skydiving, bungee jumping, etc.

I've also often wondered what would be the best way to go. I think drowning would be the worst. Personally, I think an airbubble in my artery while i'm sleeping would be easiest.

littleone

the short crazy one
TheLampIncident said:
Me too. Ever had the urge to drive off a bridge?
YES! In the same day as wanting to drive into oncoming traffic. Maybe we're insane. But I like the bubble I live in, it's small and cozy. Plus, on that same day I was pulling out of a driveway from a store and while sitting, waiting, and watching the other cars driving by, and I wanted to take my foot off the brakes. A friend of mine says that these thoughts may be occuring because behind the wheel you have so much control over your life and the life of others that your mortality is realised. Just something to chew on.:)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Everyone with any imagination has thoughts like that, don't sweat it.

Now when you start imagining a former co-worker being gang raped in lurid detail because she was such a bitch, that's when you got problems. No wait....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I want to drive my car into the cop shop. that would be fun.

Chad

Banned - What an Asshat!
La Sheec

littleone said:
YES! In the same day as wanting to drive into oncoming traffic. Maybe we're insane. But I like the bubble I live in, it's small and cozy. Plus, on that same day I was pulling out of a driveway from a store and while sitting, waiting, and watching the other cars driving by, and I wanted to take my foot off the brakes. A friend of mine says that these thoughts may be occuring because behind the wheel you have so much control over your life and the life of others that your mortality is realised. Just something to chew on.:)

I always want to do that too! cripes I feel a lot better

Chad

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
Everyone with any imagination has thoughts like that, don't sweat it.

Now when you start imagining a former co-worker being gang raped in lurid detail because she was such a bitch, that's when you got problems. No wait....
BOONDOCK SAINTS RULE!!!
"you and your stupid fucking rope"