Horror Movie Fans

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
GarnetXero said:
How many of you love horror flix. I do, and it's crazy how many are out now. White, Noise, Hide and go Seek, The Boogeyman, and Cursed is coming out soon. What horror movies have you watched lately and what are your favorites?

White Girls.

Scared the shit out of me.

GarnetXero

White Mage
gumercules said:
i wanted to but never got a chance :(

i heard it didn't have his music in it though, that was the main reason i wanted to go

Yeah his music isn't in it, but I thought the movie was fucking awsome. There are a lot of hilarious lines in the beginning, and the main family in the movie is so fucking wierd. I just think it rocks hardcore.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
GarnetXero said:
Yeah his music isn't in it, but I thought the movie was fucking awsome. There are a lot of hilarious lines in the beginning, and the main family in the movie is so fucking wierd. I just think it rocks hardcore.

Agreed. It is one of the few horror movies that ever managed to keep my attention. :thumbsup:

GarnetXero

White Mage
I really thought it would be just stupid and gory, but I ended up having to watch it from start to finish. ( I think me ex is Doctor Satan lol)

GarnetXero

White Mage
So who's excited about the Ring Two coming out. I have already planned to see it opening day. The first one freaked me out so bad I couldn't watch tv that night and I couldn't look at stuffed animals eyes because I thought they looked like the horses eyes.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
horrors today don't have the same feeling they did when i was growing up. they are so predictable it osen't even funny. i loved the cheesey music and when you really didn't see what was gonna grab you or stab you. i think they have gotten so caught up in special effects they have truely lost their touch for a true screamer :(

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
GarnetXero said:
So who's excited about the Ring Two coming out. I have already planned to see it opening day. The first one freaked me out so bad I couldn't watch tv that night and I couldn't look at stuffed animals eyes because I thought they looked like the horses eyes.

I am. My best friends achilles heel is "scary" movies. We made him watch ring 1 with lights off, doors closed, windows shut. He almost peed his pants. Hell, he was scared at Gremlins. So you KNOW its gonna be great to drag his ass to see Ring 2! When does it come out>

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
the kids next door have the newest texas chainsaw massacre with jessica biel...I didnt see it but they showed me this supposed "real footage of the guy"....it was a grainy old video showing a cop and a camera man getting attacked by him in the basement of the house...it was hideous but the only thing that makes me think its fake is the fact that they recovered the tapes...anyone have the final word on the validity of this "footage"

bnccoder

Postaholic
I have to agree with Nymph on this one. Everything has been done to death and most of the new movies are predictable. I can't remember a movie that actually scared me other than Pet Sematary when I was young. Hollywood isn't much of a match for the human imagination.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Did anybody see Phantasm? That is one damn scary movie.

I want to see the new Exorcism too. With all the things that they can do with special effects now that they didn't have the ability to do back then, they're either gonna cheese it up or or it will be spectacular. They did a great job with what they had to work with even then. The head rotating around and the eyes. *shudders* All that pea soup!!!

GarnetXero

White Mage
tbsrk said:
I am. My best friends achilles heel is "scary" movies. We made him watch ring 1 with lights off, doors closed, windows shut. He almost peed his pants. Hell, he was scared at Gremlins. So you KNOW its gonna be great to drag his ass to see Ring 2! When does it come out>

You have to take him to see it. It comes out March 18th.

Phantasm was a great horror flick too. The tall man is really scary. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
GarnetXero said:

Ya, ive seen alot of horror flicks, but The Ring was probably one of the scariest films I've ever seen. I think there's something about eerie atmospheres that creeps me out more than constant gore. The trailer for R2 looks AWESOME...but not as scary. One part that I thoght was really cool was when she walks in on her son and he's sitting in the bathtub and the water is floating on the ceiling...that's so awesome.

The Exorcist was up there, too. I wanna see The Exorcist: The Beginning as well.

i REALLY enjoyed Saw. That was one of my favorite movies of all time; it wasn't that scary though...I just loved the camera tricks and the scenarios he put his victims in. Especially that part with the reverse bear trap...who comes up with this stuff? genius if i must say so myself....

ive gotta renew that blockbuster monthly pass so i can rent some of these movies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm taking the hottest girl ever to The Ring 2 on the day it comes out.

And that's final.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow i thought ring1 was a relativly unentertaining movie, it was startling not scary

scary:george bush

startling:coming from a corner and yelling HIPPO!