WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Horse Fucker

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
This sounds like urban legend, and I hope it is. However, I found it in yahoo! news...
SEATTLE - A man has pleaded guilty to trespassing in connection with a fatal horse-sex case.
James Michael Tait, 54, of Enumclaw, was accused of entering a barn without the owner's permission. Tait admitted to officers that he entered a neighboring barn last July with friend Kenneth Pinyan to have sex with a horse, charging papers said. Tait was videotaping the episode when Pinyan suffered internal injuries that led to his death.
Tait pleaded guilty Tuesday and was given a one-year suspended sentence, a $300 fine, and ordered to perform eight hours of community service and have no contact with the neighbors.
The prosecutor's office said no animal cruelty charges were filed because there was no evidence of injury to the horses.

Ewwww.... that's just nasty.

Mr. Sandman

acidum arsenici
sick..

thats fucked up. The friend died? crap. That horse must of like fucking ripped his ass apart. :horse:

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
I think I saw something similar on Mind of Mencia when a guy died after having sex with a horse.

Slacker

Postaholic
I heard this on the radio and I was laughing but it is still sad to hear that they did that but, look on the bright side atleast the horse got the good end of it all. :happysad:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So this guy was letting a horse ass fuck him? What the hell? Man, that just makes me ill.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
why the hell !!!!

man he must be sick ..... letting a horse fuck his ass up !! OMFG !!!!

sad that he died ! but why he ......

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Woodreaux said:
This sounds like urban legend, and I hope it is. However, I found it in yahoo! news...
SEATTLE - A man has pleaded guilty to trespassing in connection with a fatal horse-sex case.
James Michael Tait, 54, of Enumclaw, was accused of entering a barn without the owner's permission. Tait admitted to officers that he entered a neighboring barn last July with friend Kenneth Pinyan to have sex with a horse, charging papers said. Tait was videotaping the episode when Pinyan suffered internal injuries that led to his death.
Tait pleaded guilty Tuesday and was given a one-year suspended sentence, a $300 fine, and ordered to perform eight hours of community service and have no contact with the neighbors.
The prosecutor's office said no animal cruelty charges were filed because there was no evidence of injury to the horses.

Ewwww.... that's just nasty.
thats sick

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
makes me feel ill man.

pretty fucked up shit.

one word "hooker"

Thor98x

Flame Bait
lol, I think it's worse for the horse really... I mean think about it... your minding your own business eating some hay and all of a sudden this guy somes in your stall and starts playing with you then shoves your dick inside him... that poor damn horse must be emotionally scarred for life lol... It's one sick act to have sex with an animal... especially a horse. That guy that died desreved to die. That poor poor horse

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
dustinzgirl said:
So this guy was letting a horse ass fuck him? What the hell? Man, that just makes me ill.
I think it's more likely that he tried to penetrate the horse and got kicked with both feet in the process. *CRUNCH*

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
seriouly that guy is a fucking loser.

man i can rant all day long about him.

betoguakil

San Diego Chargers FAN!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am :sickpuke: :sickpuke: this is ........

That is how most country songs start. This song is probably written and sung by a horse.

SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
Actually, I can think of 1 reason he died....he was completely penetrated by the hourse. It went in one side and out the other.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I'm arcade posting just to see what it feels like.

Hmm....don't really like it very much.

(sigh)

oh well. That sucks.

Here's a picture of the cutest kitten ever!

i heard about that and it was quite sick. i never followed up on it but he really got fucked up!

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
More proof that humanity is fucked up

fuck that noise.

HappyNinja

WTF?! WTF does that MEAN?
Piro said:
I think it's more likely that he tried to penetrate the horse and got kicked with both feet in the process. *CRUNCH*
Well, i'm sure having a horse kick you like that would leave external injuries and he'd just bleed out. So I think.. the horse was probably a bit more than he could take. Either way, it's disgusting. If he wanted something that big stuffed up his backside he could have just taken a drive to the local.. "adult store". Stupid ass. :rolleyes:

toti

will rep for food
that horse must be hung like a ....... well horse:rolleyes: