WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Hot or Not

Sod

Spilly Talker
Mug Shots

this will be a big ol post thing of your ugly faces, lets all post our mugshots here, i dunno how yet, but i'll figure it out, i'm sure you people know how!!!!

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Trust me, unless you're very secure with your appearance you don't want to be puttin up a real picture of yourself in front of people like us. Thas just askin for verbal abuse.

Michael Bolton said:
with phpbb you just use tags and the url of a photo you have uploaded.. dunno if that works here though, since this is vbulletin.. one of the mods should know though.[/QUOTE]

with vbulletin, you need to use the insert image thing above the reply box... or if you do use the [img] thing, make sure it's capitalized

wtf

Flame Bait
hey sod where did u get that banana guy. cause i have it to it is saved on my computer. i got it off newgrounds.com :sword: