WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hot sauce poll - what do YOU put it on?

How often do you use hot sauce?

• Never, I'm a fucking pussy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes, I enjoy a swift kick in the coconuts.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Everything, I'm strong, powerful, burly, or of Mexican descent.

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Freedom Fries

• French Fries

• Fuckin' Taters

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Well? Whattya use it on? Every brand is fine. I'm personally fond of the Frank's Red Hot/Tabasco combo.

I use it on EVERYTHING!

Tonight I put it on smoked ham on leftover homemade waffles with deli-style american cheese. Mmmm....

I'll put it on most everything if it's available. I eat mad Mexican food since I live in San Antonio so hot sauce is a given.

Descent

Hella Constipated
sideshow_bob said:
I'll put it on most everything if it's available. I eat mad Mexican food since I live in San Antonio so hot sauce is a given.
I live on Long Island but I still love good Mexican food. When it's not overly greasy it's AMAZING.

Mexican food is one of the reasons I'm apprehensive about moving out of San Antonio. I've had mexican food in other parts of the country and it tasted like ASS, what I like to call "white people mexican food".

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
a lot of people confuse tex mex and mexican food. i like hot sauce, but i don't put it on everything. i put it on foods where it is appropriate and i think that people that put it on everything have silly food habits. hot sauce is good on some things is stupid on other things

Jung

???
Premium
I put hot sauce on damn near everything.

sideshow_bob said:
Mexican food is one of the reasons I'm apprehensive about moving out of San Antonio. I've had mexican food in other parts of the country and it tasted like ASS, what I like to call "white people mexican food".
You've got to look for the real Mexican resteraunts like El Maguey and La Pachanga (really, REALLY good food, and for the ladies, hot waiters). The waiters know us at La Pachanga, that's how many times my family and I go there.

Edit: Almost forgot to answer the question of this thread. It depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I'm in the mood for spicy foods, so yeah, I'll add hot sauce during that time, others I can't take the heat. *shrugs* I guess downing fire sauce packets one after another when I was three just messed with my system.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Although against certain rumours, I don't like hot food. :p

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
i dont use it alot but every now and then i use it on pizza and stuff

Well I use to put the shit on anything and everything... not just some Tobasco either I'm talking the good shit like Blairs After Death 2am, Daves nsanity (all types), pure cap etc... till one day I had eaten some BBQ wings I made (the wings were hot as fuck). Well I guess I didn't scrub the fuck out of my hands and when I went to take a piss lets just say that I was burning in a rather unpleasent spot for the better part of a half hour. It kinda sucked. Even that didn't stop me it just made me fucking scrub my hands better before taking a piss (yes and after) so I guess I still put the stuff on anything.

MetalHead

Clitpickle
Louisianna (sp?) hot sause all the way man. I don't care about the brand or price. As long as it has that prefectly hot, yet somewhat sweet taste of Lousianna hot sause, I'm sold.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I'm a big fan of franks hot sause, I love spicy and hot foods. What sucks is i cant buy franks here where i live i have to have my family ship it to me :( I hate this state.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Descent said:
Well? Whattya use it on? Every brand is fine. I'm personally fond of the Frank's Red Hot/Tabasco combo.

I use it on EVERYTHING!

Tonight I put it on smoked ham on leftover homemade waffles with deli-style american cheese. Mmmm....
My girlie's papa what a fucking moron!!! He'll be sittin at the table sweatin his ass of blowin his nose 'n' shit "Yeah, muy bueno"!

ain't sayin that the next day when he's pissin out his asshole!

Sektor

Particinator
I eat hot sauce on nearly everything. Louisiana Hot Sauce's one of my favorites.

Jung: :thumbsup: I've got a friend from New Orleans, his cabinet looks like those pictures, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.