WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hot tamales

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Yeah... I buy these all the fucking... when i send my packages oversea, along with good and fucking plenty (which is the worst candy in the fucking world) My normal carebear gummybears make it over there too... (which I am sure my hubby luvs...) Sent him Cheer bear holding them and my bestfriend sent him Good Luck bear and my mother sent him Tenderheart bear (note this is all a big joke and we didn't meant to all send him carebears... just I am a freak and have and always will love my bears..so everyone thought it would cheer him up, which it idd... so somewhere over in Iraq... one soldier is building an army of carebears to spread cheer and happiness to the Iraq people... or just hiding them somewhere deep in his bag, along with his sand box toys lol)

but getting back to candy... yes these are great, I eat them with my Jack-n-Coke to bring out the flavor....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
one soldier is building an army of carebears to spread cheer and happiness to the Iraq people... or just hiding them somewhere deep in his bag, along with his sand box toys lol ....
he has sandbox toys too

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
he has sandbox toys too
yeah... I figured he was in the giant sandbox

he has a rack and a shovel (to find me a diamond)
He also has a dump truck and tractor... cause he said he was filling sandbags...I also sent him a singing sheep, :)