hotness!!!!!!!

iamegan

Hoodrat
does anyone have a really hot teacher? i was wondering if there were actually any of them on this planet?

:mfinger:

Havok

Mr. Ee
I had three hot teachers in the fifth grade.

mmm, mmm.

One of them was Ms. Yaklin, Ms. Grant, and I can't remember the other one. But she was the hottest though. She always wore leather pants. ;)

Easty

Click click boom
sorry chief, at college all we have are sausages for profs.

now try to sleep at night

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
i got one hott teacher and thats my math teacher

Strangely enough the only hot teacher I could ever remember having was a hot hot math teacher who always wore mini-skirts in college. Wow, I was very much listening to That teacher.

Dragonfly

Hiding
In primary school i had a nice looking teacher, but high school i had two.
Both were PE teachers and DAMNNNNN couldn't concentrate in my PDHPE class. She was one of those teachers that said things like " Don't do your homework, i'll do it for you! " Literally. And the other teacher was rumoured to have been in a Ralph magazine. Needless to say we went looking for someone that collected Ralph mags.

FireAngel

Schmexy
Two really hot teachers in 8th grade. Every girl was drooling over them. I was greatly saddened because they were teachers for another team, so I could never have them for any of my classes. :(

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I think that ...Maxim/stuff/FHM... one of them has a hot teacher article/pics every month...
some kids had all the luck.. me I had none...

Easty

Click click boom
tiger_86 said:
Two really hot teachers in 8th grade. Every girl was drooling over them. I was greatly saddened because they were teachers for another team, so I could never have them for any of my classes. :(

you girls are your college profs. i fucking hate this! damn sausage parties.

FireAngel

Schmexy
Eastside said:
fucking right i do. I WANT FEMALE TEACHERS!!!
Cry me a river. j/k. You pick your teachers now, so ask around. Find out which ones are female and which ones teach the classes you're taking.

bnccoder

Postaholic
We drove so many teachers to quit we were always getting new ones fresh out of college. Plenty of hot teachers.

xO k8iGOR666 Ox

//Rebel Without a CaUsE//
we dont have any hot teachers... but we have a really hott sub... but the sad part is he's gay! :confused: wtf? i dont get how so many hot guys go gay!

FireAngel

Schmexy
xO k8iGOR666 Ox said:
we dont have any hot teachers... but we have a really hott sub... but the sad part is he's gay! :confused: wtf? i dont get how so many hot guys go gay!
Welcome to the female world, hon. That's what we're all wondering.