WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

House fires=bad

MsPunK

Tenderony
Has anyone had a full on house fire? I've had three thanks to my dumbass mother, my micky mouse doll got frazzled (not to mention my kitchen front room and bedroom) :mad:

creep

skandalous allstar
closest thing i've ever had to that is when my next door neighbour flooded her basement out because she didn't turn off the water. So we had to swim through the basement to turn of the water. but everything was ruined. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i slept right through the fire engines and screaming people when my next door neighbors house burnt to the ground. it was right outside my window too.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
My neigbors in my last house, house burnt down. It was funny as hell! everyone crying and being all sad. fucking hilarous

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I burned down the garage once with a box of matches, then again I was like 4 years old. :thumbsdn:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
nope, never

sorry i'm not surrounded by clumsy people like you are

MsPunK

Tenderony
thats why you shouldnt play with matches , they will burn. BURN!!!

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Smoke said:
I burned down the garage once with a box of matches, then again I was like 4 years old. :thumbsdn:
...that would explain your name :D

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
i like fire, it so cool. I also like big fires that burn stuff and stuff. And this doesnt help you at all. What ever, i also like beastie boys.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Liquid-Zero said:
...that would explain your name :D
Actually, I didn't come up with this name when I was 4 years old.. I came up with this name on Diablo2.