WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music House Music, please!

Jhonz

Súbito
Hi you!

Are you housing, and if so, is it deep? And if deep, how deep, exactly? Do you take some minimal shots with that depth?

And would you mind telling me who/what the eff you're talking about? Help me add some new bricks to mine!

I have some shares, in exchange: Innerbloom - Rüfüs du Sol, Pilgrim - Josha & Jan Dalvik, Fault Lines - Set Mo, Beam Me Up - Will Saul, Mi Mujer - Nicolas Jaar, Far Away Place - Jody Wisternoff & James Grant Rmx, Bonder - Rocket Empire (more d&bassy), Bad Kingdom - DJ Koze, Raingurl - Yaeji (kindda fun)

Thanks, you!
Jhonzo

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
My house only has a partial basement. I haven't taken any shots of it because I haven't been doing any grade work near it. I have 2 pallets of bricks leftover from Dad's house.