WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Houstan, we have a problem..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well i've been talking to this girl from my math class for a while now, and she wants me to come over to her house one of these days so we can play nfsu2.. she had just broke up with her b/f a while ago. I'm not sure if shes just using me as a support, or just wants to hang out, or anything more than that... Maybe I'll just see how it goes monday..

We have also another issue,
this other girl from my english class keeps looking over at me, and raising her eyebrows, then looks at my nuts, then looks at me and raises her eyebrow again. I'm not sure if shes joking or not, but even if I did try to get wit her, she has a bf..
Hmm problems, problems..
Bleh.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Houstan....is that south of Houston?

How many times are you going to play videogames with these girls....go out to dinner or something...videogame shit is too buddy buddy....trust me.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
well the girl from the math class, wants to play need for speed underground 2 for a while, apparently she thinks she can beat me at it.. :eek: maybe after that we'll go to subway or something.. to start it off..

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
yeah seriously..stop the game playing.
You'll get nowheres.Then if your playing a game with her and try to make a move she'll think something went wrong and feel confused.
aka your chances would be burned like toast on a fire.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'll probably end up playing for a bit, then say something like "you hungry? lets go eat" and start it off from there..

Easty

Click click boom
touche my friend. nice strategy. but the english chick is probably one of those i-just-wanna-have-fun-once-and-never-speak-to-you-again girls.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Probably, but once is better than none.

Easty

Click click boom
do what you want bro. personally, im more fond of serious relationships, but if you wanna get funky once instead of none, go for it! :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You have a chance of fucking them both. Don't get caught up in the she has a b/f bull shit. You should ask the girl that looks at your nuts if she sees something interesting... or if she wants to touch them. High school girls are freaky. :D

Please don't fuck up your chances of fucking these two girls. It would be too sad! Please you mention in your other thread you needed to get laid. So stop talking about it and make a fucking move. If you do not make a move, the girl will loose interest and find someone else to giver her some dick.

Fuck Danielle

Active Observer
Yeah

Yeah man! Get some action, and do it for the guys who can't get any yet!!!

Personally, I'd go with the English class chick. When she looks at your "happy place," ask her if she likes what she sees. Chances are, either way you might get something.

(Let the NFSU2 girl win. It's a girl thing, being better than men.)

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
You know what i have noticed. If I am walking through a mall or at school. Girls with bf, check me out way more than single girls. I have some theories abou this, but WTF!!!! Beyond that possibly being the case with the girl with a bf, I go for fucking them both. "He who hesitates, masturbates"