WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How about 'Bite and Tickle'?

What should this section's new name be?

• Bite and Tickle

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Kicking Your Ass

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • You're Fucking Dead!

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I can come up with my own name, you stupid moron. You suck.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please allow me to use my first post on this forum to flame the name of this section. It's really fucking stupid. Why didn't they just call it 'Bite and Tickle'? Then at least people could think they were going to see some hardcore or something.

Anyway, fuck you all, and I look forward to pissing many of you off in the near future.

Thank you.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Dorian Gray said:
Please allow me to use my first post on this forum to flame the name of this section. It's really fucking stupid. Why didn't they just call it 'Bite and Tickle'? Then at least people could think they were going to see some hardcore or something.

Anyway, fuck you all, and I look forward to pissing many of you off in the near future.

Thank you.
Well, we can turn it up a notch if you want. Bait and tackle, trick them into coming in (bait) then tackle them (flame). It's a play on words. You might get it eventually.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I could smell the burning roasting flesh of kyle if god from this forum

hehe

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
this is all pretty gayyy

but i do agree with gottahurt alot

he says intresting things

sry if u aren't a he i thikn u are from what i have read but keep up the shit i like readin ur stuff

the french suck

---------------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrilbe thing :sword: :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Dorian Gray said:

Thank you.
Dorian Gray??? Oh Lord, who let the middle school kid in?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Dorian Gray??? Oh Lord, who let the middle school kid in?
Art did, he painted him into a corner!

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Art did, he painted him into a corner!
Fucking Art I hate that bastard.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
now come on... lets be nice to little brat

before we kill him

I am assuming from your 'middle school' reference that you think Dorian Gray is a character from a movie starring Sean Connery. You couldn't be more of a douche bag. I also assume that your current significant other gave you the username 'Broken'. I am going to go with them, because they know you best, Mr. Noodle.

For those who made the gay references, I guess you're surrounding yourselves with what makes you comfortable. It must be hard to post with your computers in the closet.

Broken

Dorian Gray said:
I am assuming from your 'middle school' reference that you think Dorian Gray is a character from a movie starring Sean Connery. You couldn't be more of a douche bag. I also assume that your current significant other gave you the username 'Broken'. I am going to go with them, because they know you best, Mr. Noodle.

For those who made the gay references, I guess you're surrounding yourselves with what makes you comfortable. It must be hard to post with your computers in the closet.
Blah blah blah.. Not a single original come back, what did you do go through the previous threads a pick a few? As far as Sean Connery/ Dorian Gray. I was referring to the book. Picture of Dorian Gray.. you know the one you were forced to read in Middle school?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Dorian Gray said:

Thank you.
AHAHAH THATS SO FUCKING GAY, FUCK OFF QUEER :mfinger: :mfinger:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
_Kitana_ said:
now come on... lets be nice to little brat

before we kill him

the only one who's hopefully is going to die here is you, no one else, cause no on else is as fucken pathetic nor as fucken ugly as you.

Dorian Gray stop talking about flaming, start hating, Kitana mostly.

edit: btw Bite And Tickle is the most stupid name i've ever heard of, i bet you didnt even have enough brain power to think about what bait and tackle actually meant, though it is a very gay name too, so you fucken came up with some rime by asking your 4 year old sister.
Get a fucken life.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dorian Gray said:

Thank you.
Fuck you too.
I'm gonna rip out your eye and piss on your brain.

sorry, I mean good post.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
MaxPower said:
Fuck you too.
I'm gonna rip out your eye and piss on your brain.

sorry, I mean good post.
wow another fucken wanna-be flamer... i tell you what: dont even start, you will get too owned to fucken move yourself anymore cause of all the flames coming your way everytime you try with one of your shitty insults, now go back to your mom in bed and try to penetrate her for your first time so she wont have to bring up the dildo of pain again, but then you might like it that way best, the way that's natural to you: a dildo in your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.