WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how about "friends".... ugh

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah so me and the girl im interested in just had a long talk.. loooooong talk.. to sum it up she said "i know you like me i like you too but i like so many people and it seems you want more and i dont want my freedom and stuff to be compromised, and i am very flirtatious" (she kissed three guys tonight and said she wanted to go further, they are all close friends of mine)

she said right now she just wants to be just friends

the ONLY good thing about this right now is im in the mood where i really just dont give a shit about anything, like capitalizing my i's and punctuating this post.. i can easily talk back to people that piss me off and really dont care about anything going on around me, this will probably last a week or two..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Yeah so me and the girl im interested in just had a long talk.. loooooong talk.. to sum it up she said "i know you like me i like you too but i like so many people and it seems you want more and i dont want my freedom and stuff to be compromised, and i am very flirtatious" (she kissed three guys tonight and said she wanted to go further, they are all close friends of mine)

she said right now she just wants to be just friends

the ONLY good thing about this right now is im in the mood where i really just dont give a shit about anything, like capitalizing my i's and punctuating this post.. i can easily talk back to people that piss me off and really dont care about anything going on around me, this will probably last a week or two..
So you chased the poon, and it out ran you? No offense but who wants a girl that kisses three dudes in one night, and wouldn't mind fuckin'em? (ME)

Set your sights a little higher 99. "You can do it"! :kickcan:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well I knew she was flirtatious but I thought it was all in good fun and friendship... I guess I SHOULD put some interest in someone better, shes really hot heh.. It didn't seem it was in a slutty way.. I only just found out she goes that far with friends..

G's-up

Postaholic
Dude, honestly as much as her response SUCKS, it also has its benefits. First off and mainly she was freakin' honest with you! DAMN! I mean how many high school girls much less women in general are that honest especially at that age?!?!?? At least she didnt play some "I'm insecure so Im gonna lead someone one just to make myself feel good" game. So the point being, she was honest, it wasnt what you wanted to hear but it didnt waste your time and break your heart harder than ever ....... all I have to say now is WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD it happens every freakin day weather its relationship wise or business wise, not everyone is going to say or do what you want them to do or say.......Dont mean to be such an ass about it its just the truth....(see that sucked too ...LOL) ~peace~ :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats why i liked her so much, because we were so honest with each other and attracted to each other.. I guess she is attracted to a lot of people though.....

G's-up

Postaholic
Well you guys are young. Its absolutely natural to be attracted to an array of different people. It doesnt make you a slut (unless you sleep with all of them) it just makes you someone who is discovering what makes them happy and what they truely look for in a mate or friend. Of course you two would be attracted to each other, being friends with someone is the biggest bonus to a person than their looks. In my opinon what initially draws someone to another is "looks"....Looks make you want to talk to that person for the most part get to know them but the best relationships are the ones where you realize that you want to be around or get to know someone for the conversations and the friendship they provide those are the best. And if things are meant to be between you two than you will still remain her friend and try not to let "emotions" get involved and who knows, you could be her knight in shinning armour so to speak!! :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah I guess I'll see what happens.. Thanks..

if anyone else wants to comment you still can.. its not like im ending this thread with the "thanks"..

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
well dude..that sucks....but i like the whole...i dont care attitude....fuck it man...thats always been my motto.....get a bad grade? fuck it...didnt get the scholarship? fuck it.....lost my job? fuck it......also...no regrets....you obviously talked to this chick and confronted her with your feelings....you didnt hold back....now you know how she truely is...and her intentions....no regrets...you'll never be like those other posters who are afraid to tell their crushes they like them....1.fuck it. 2.no regrets....

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
mariusthegreat said:
lost my job? fuck it......
Heh.. Thats a little to much of not giving a shit isn't it?

Yeah I get what you mean though.. I was talking to my bro about it and he said its almost like a gift that I found out that this girl was "flirtatious" and probably cheat on me beforehand or she would have screwed me over in the long run..

Thanks though It does help.. :)