WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other How about that Mike Tyson....

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
What in the FLYING FUCK is Tyson doing getting knocked out in the 4th round... (to a brit i might add) HES MIKE TYSON FOR GODS SAKE!! I guess that is what happens when you retire and come back that many times... Look at Michael Jordan.. ruined his name by coming back and SUCKING FAT MONKEY BALLS... n00b.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Tyson has been washed up for years.

BakEd13

Broken... Dont ruin my thread with your nonsense.. Just shh. Shh... :p

Broken

BakEd13 said:
Broken... Dont ruin my thread with your nonsense.. Just shh. Shh... :p
LOL: sorry man..

Tyson isn't a boxer he was just a bully with a freakishly wicked punch. Once Buster knocked him on his ass, it was just a matter of time. I used to say that the first BOXER that gets into the ring with tyson that wasn't afraid of him would beat him. Hollyfield was that man. A Boxer that wasn't afraid of shit. Frustrated the poor monkey and the rest is history.

BakEd13

He wasn't afraid but looked what happened to him... "Hey Evander, where is that chunk of ear at?"

Broken

BakEd13 said:
He wasn't afraid but looked what happened to him... "Hey Evander, where is that chunk of ear at?"
I think Tyson will end up teaching english in China.. oh wait tyson doesn't ssspeak englisssh,

BakEd13

Broken said:
I think Tyson will end up teaching english in China.. oh wait tyson doesn't ssspeak englisssh,
I think he'll end up giving another girl VD and beating her, land his ass in jail, again, then end up getting killed by the mob due to 'insufficient funds'...

Broken

BakEd13 said:
I think he'll end up giving another girl VD and beating her, land his ass in jail, again, then end up getting killed by the mob due to 'insufficient funds'...
ROFL!!! That does sound just about right:

If I were God:
I would have him go out while trying to pick up a chick in a bar that says no, and since Tyson doesn't understand that word; she beats the fucker to death in the back alleys of London, and it's all caught on home video.

BakEd13

Kinda like Rodney King..... They both deserve/d it..

Kinda off subject but is this Broken and Baked hour in this thread? Or is nobody else interested in making fun of Tyson?

Broken

BakEd13 said:
Kinda like Rodney King..... They both deserve/d it..

Kinda off subject but is this Broken and Baked hour in this thread? Or is nobody else interested in making fun of Tyson?
No one else is here brother. We are just now getting posters to post in this Forum. So you are actaully helping out bigtime.

BakEd13

Broken said:
No one else is here brother. We are just now getting posters to post in this Forum. So you are actaully helping out bigtime.
*cough* make me a mod *cough* lol..... Broken click New Posts and see how many times my name is the last poster... I own this board. :p

Broken

BakEd13 said:
*cough* make me a mod *cough* lol..... Broken click New Posts and see how many times my name is the last poster... I own this board. :p
I can't make you a MOD. You have been around forever I can't remeber which came first the BAked or the Broken?

It's not the amount of posts that count either. Moding is just being a poster than helps clean up the mess and tries to improve the site. Talk to the Big guys about moding. I am just a Janitor here.

BakEd13

I dont know which came first... Same month and I'm too lazy to look.. It would be cool being a MOD, but I doubt I have the time.. And keeping shit clean isn't my favorite thing to do... SHIT COCK PISS FUCK SUCK TIT CLIT!!#@@$$@!#$%$#@!%&#@$*%@!&#REJKFDSA ASJD FH$#@ ()!

Broken

BakEd13 said:
I dont know which came first... Same month and I'm too lazy to look.. It would be cool being a MOD, but I doubt I have the time.. And keeping shit clean isn't my favorite thing to do... SHIT COCK PISS FUCK SUCK TIT CLIT!!#@@$$@!#$%$#@!%&#@$*%@!&#REJKFDSA ASJD FH$#@ ()!
Just pickup your trash on the way out. :) A thank you come again.

Any Ideas you have you can surely share even if you don't have the time to Mod.

BakEd13

Heres my idea: Make me a MOD... Lol Broken... Where is that damn evil smiley when you need it... :D :p :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeh, it was said correctly: He's just a bully, not a boxer.

He couldn't take the punches... hooray for failed comebacks...

Although, for failing, $8 mill in your pocket isn't so bad.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
That ship has sailed. He's toast. Things are going to start gettin' real ugly for him from now on (if they can get uglier)...

BakEd13

NoSubstance said:
Although, for failing, $8 mill in your pocket isn't so bad.
He only got to keep 2... But last I heard 2 million isn't a bad take home for one night.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
BakEd13 said:
He only got to keep 2... But last I heard 2 million isn't a bad take home for one night.
He owes more than that. He's still homeless, and an idiot...