WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other How 'bout them E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES?

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
What do you think? Are the eagles going to the superbowl? Are they going to win the superbowl? Or are one of the people who think the eagles should die and rot in hell (ie Cowboys, Redskins, Giants, and pretty much the rest of the NFC). I've got money on them winning the superbowl. Also, who do you think are the Eagles biggest challenge? I say most definately the Patriots. Fire away!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TarkinRocher said:
What do you think? Are the eagles going to the superbowl? Are they going to win the superbowl? Or are one of the people who think the eagles should die and rot in hell (ie Cowboys, Redskins, Giants, and pretty much the rest of the NFC). I've got money on them winning the superbowl. Also, who do you think are the Eagles biggest challenge? I say most definately the Patriots. Fire away!
It's gonna be an Colts-Eagles superbowl......

But don't rule out the J-E-T-S, jets jets jets!

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
It's gonna be an Colts-Eagles superbowl......

But don't rule out the J-E-T-S, jets jets jets!
Don't have anything against the jets. Doubt the colts will face the Eagles in the superbowl, though. They have a great offence, but very little D.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Its going to be a shame if the Eagles don't win it this time. After all that hard work, they need something to show for it.