WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other How Bout Them Yankees

You may not like their players their managers, the coaching staff, there money, you might absolutly despise them. But you cannot even think they aren't the best team in baseball. I mean 19-8 and a 3-0 lead. They are going to win it all.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
no they will lose like when they lost to florida.

tzedek

Original Member
god damn bosox let us down every year :(

what are you talking about? boston is going to become the first MLB team in history to win a best-of-seven after being down 3-0. it'll be historic!

and if they don't i'll live in my little dream world where they did.

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
since the yankees don't win every other year anyways...

tzedek

Original Member
:beer: :banana: :woot:

goooo beantown!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
are the Tigers still in it..
ahhh fuck...
never mind..
had an '84 flashback..

AHHHH fucking Boston

I fucking hate Boston those fucking red sox cock suckers Fuck em GO YANKEES. is any one else watching game 5 today

tzedek

Original Member
hahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha

i watched game 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good game huh!??!??!??!!?

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
I'm a Cubs fan, thus I despise the Yankees.

I root for the Cubs and anyone who is playing the Yankees. While I'm not particularly fond of the Red Sox either, it's the lesser of two evils.

Games 4 and 5 ahave made me want to put a gun barrell in my fucking mouth ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I fucking hate the boston fuck cocks I hope they lose it tonight

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
yankee's suck..i hope they lose

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
you know what is pissing me off, is the fucking Cardinals. They have blown this fuckin series, and have one oppotunity to keep the series going. I hope they don't lose to the fuckin Astros, but will have to go 2-0 in the rest of the series to win it, thanks to their bullshit performances in games 3,4 and 5. Dammit, them blowing a 2-0 lead in the series makes me sick. Come on birds, and the Red Sox are putting it in hightaile themselves, become a series again there.

tzedek

Original Member
WOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOOOOO

YANKEES SUCK!! YANKEES SUCK!! YANKEES SUCK!! YANKEES SUCK!! YANKEES SUCK!!

hahahahhahahahaa a-rod tried to cheat and they still couldnt win..... :woot:

this is exactly why i hate the yankees. they couldn't win without cheating, and they got caught cheating. and their fans tried to start a damn riot. curses be damned, we'll see what happens tomorrow

AHHHH fuck off the Yankees are going to take game 7 At home and did you see the Police guarding the umps fucking gay asses. Breaking News Yankee fans murder and rape umps in the 7th of game 6. The fans should have torn the fucking staidum apart when they made that bogus fuckin Home Run call All it comes down to is FUCK FUCKING BOSTON AND THE FUCKING COCK SOX. GO EVIL EMPIRE

tzedek

Original Member
Lawdawg428 said:
The fans should have torn the fucking staidum apart when they made that bogus fuckin Home Run call.

hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah

even if they didnt make that call 2 sox had already scored and the final score would have been 3 - 2 and we still would have won!!!!!!!!! oh yeah and i hate thoses bogus homers that end up in the stands :rolleyes: