Other How Bout Them Yankees

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
are you talkin about Hrs that clear the outfield fence.. between the foul poles?... yeah ... that is soooo unfair...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
this is exactly why i hate the yankees. they couldn't win without cheating, and they got caught cheating. and their fans tried to start a damn riot. curses be damned, we'll see what happens tomorrow
That's total bullshit and you know it! They are a great ball club, but I have to go for the SOX, and IF IF I was going to put money on it. I would bet on the Yankee's.

The Yank's will be the laughing stock if the Sox make this comeback.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
To all the Yankee pisshead out there, the Red Sox are winning 6-0 in the 2nd inning! Looks like the Yanks will have to make a comeback once again, oh wait, it would be their first, which will wait untill next year.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I am for the boston, but you can't deny NY is a great club. Fuck the Babe curse.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
The Yankees have been pwned. :(
Now all the stupid ass Met fans are going to be laughing in my face tommorow at school. :rolleyes:

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
OMFG Yankees were totally pwned! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sox came back from 3-0 and won the friggin AL Championship! OMG the yankees must feel like tools...i hope my mom, my bro, and my mom's side of the family feel like tools too...omg yankees suck. EAT IT.

(p.s. my dad and i are the only sox fans in our family, wtf)

gumercules

Ultra Mega
Broken said:
That's total bullshit and you know it! They are a great ball club, but I have to go for the SOX, and IF IF I was going to put money on it. I would bet on the Yankee's.

The Yank's will be the laughing stock if the Sox make this comeback.
i wish i'd taken you up on that! but i didn't see it in time

biggest choke in history!