WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How can you make him love you again?

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
okay my bf dumped me a few days ago and we've been going out for like five damn years b/c we love each other so much and I feel like I can't live without him. He wants to be friends, but I can't be friends without falling in love with him again. He broke up with me once and I promised him I would change and he gave me a 2nd chance. I screwed up and now I want just one more chance but he won't. How can I show him that I love him and need him back in my life????

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Just stay true to him don't cheat or anything like that. I don't know if it is just me but I can tell when someone loves me and is not just saying it so you must be honest about what you say. You also might want to do something special for him like surprise him. I like surprises. I think everyone does except my dad he almost has a heart attack if I sneak up on him or sumthin like that. Just try your best and make sure you have openly expressed your feeling with him. Good Luck

~Tom

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
well...

it depends on what you did...how you screwed up. if you cheated on him...chances of him taking you back are slim. in this case you need to write a letter or somethin to him instead of talking to him straight up, cuz if you do that he may not listen. if you cheated on him...why would he believe you love him? hard question....personally if theres something missin in the relationship that i feel the need to cheat...ill end it as soon as i can to avoid breaking her heart. so i dunno what you did to make him dump you so i cant really help

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
^^ his right....we dont know what happened....we have no point of refrence...

Reqium

Tenderony
For all we know you could be like that one guy here who banged his gf's sister on his gf's bed. Cept you banged his brother on his bed. More info is required.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Chickenzrule said:
okay my bf dumped me a few days ago and we've been going out for like five damn years b/c we love each other so much and I feel like I can't live without him. He wants to be friends, but I can't be friends without falling in love with him again. He broke up with me once and I promised him I would change and he gave me a 2nd chance. I screwed up and now I want just one more chance but he won't. How can I show him that I love him and need him back in my life????
After a relationship (deep) it is almost impossible to maintain a friendship....You will always have feelings for this person in some way shape or form...Thats the way it be.......Even if you fucked up don't play up to it.....Don't put the ball in his court...You fucked up twice now and you want him to take you back????? let it go .....You need to move on...to many fish in the sea...Your young and are prone to making mistakes and this will probably not be the last..... No one should own you because you fucked up.. :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Chickenzrule said:
Well, looks like you already had a second chance. Maybe you just shouldnt have fucked up in the first place. Nobody loves a fuck up, sorry.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
just let it go and move on. as you can see from my other posts, i don't really follow my own advice, but really, it's the truth. it's been five years so cutting him off completely is probably nearly impossible. try gradually talking to him less and less. and i know i always feel better after a good long jerk, so give that a shot. you don't want him to take you back out of pity. you may think you don't care how you get him back now, but in the long run he's gonna have all the power in the relationship and you're gonna be miserable. find someone who doesn't know about the mistakes you made and try again. do anything to get your mind off him.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
HELLO...

*rings little reality bell*

you can not make him love you....

end of subject

NEXT!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Chickenzrule said:
A waste of time, energy & resources.

Consider yourself lucky.

Find someone else, and be happy...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i know exactly how youre feeling...twist is right though. I too just went through a hard break up....it sucked....i didnt fuck up or anything....lets just say she had her reasons....as fucked up as they seemed to me...anyways...its been four months..and i can count the amout of times ive talked to her in one hand....he wont be able to reciprocate those same feelings....with the trust no being completely there....and even if he took you back...he could shove that in your face at any time....just let it go...time will help....i know that time right now might seem to drag on forever...its gonna be like that for a while....but youve just gotta let it go.....let go....and move on....also...as far as begging and all that....pride...ppl can tell you about pride and how low one goes to get someone back....but no one can tell you where one draws a line for dignity....

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
If You Loved Him So Much, Why The Fuck Did You Cheat On Him? Not Once, But Twice It Sounds. I Wouldnt Take You Back Either, You Can Never Be Trusted, Hoe.

phil

Clitpickle
Been there, he doesn't love you, infact he doesn't have any kind of attraction towards you anymore, whether that be physical or mental, unlucky.
He wants to be your 'friend' simply because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings whilst getting you out of his life, heh, you'll see him less and less from now. :thumbsdn:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_Kitana_ said:
HELLO...

*rings little reality bell*

you can not make him love you....

end of subject

NEXT!
god your such a bitch

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i dont care about kit. me and yktd always make fun of her and shit. plus bann me you be losing a good poster.

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
I didn't cheat on him

I didn't cheat on him but I screwed up b/c well, he has girls for best friends and it just sorta bugged me when I first met him. I was always getting into fights with him over what he would call "stupid shit" and it wasn't he was always flirting with other girls and crap. But when we were alone, it felt like he realy carec about me and me only. Out in public, it was like I was just another person to him, nothing special. :(

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
I didn't, dumb ass

pakdatson said:
If You Loved Him So Much, Why The Fuck Did You Cheat On Him? Not Once, But Twice It Sounds. I Wouldnt Take You Back Either, You Can Never Be Trusted, Hoe.
I didn't cheat on him, dumb ass. We got into a lot of fights and shit and he would always get pissed at me. He says that I fought with him over "stupid shit" but it was because he was always flirting his ass off with everyone else. Get your facts staright before accuse me of shit I didn't do.

thomasca

Clitpickle
Chickenzrule said:
Um...

Oh, I know.

Go with some Chloriform, and knock him out. Then chain him in your basement. He won't be leaving any time soon.

Or stop being a loser. Either one.