WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How come no one knows who rammenstein is????

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Well i have been dl music and found this crazy german heavy death metal. then i tell my friends about it and i look like a a fuck face. then i play some and i really look like a jackass. Yes i realize this thread has no point but fuck it........... w00t

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Gianefro said:
...i look like a a fuck face. ...i really look like a jackass. but fuck it........... w00t
So your friends don't like Rammenstein. :rolleyes:

:god: "Deal with it."

Who cares what they think, if you like it... WHO THE FUCK CARES. :thumbsdn:

Signify

Particinator
wait....why did you end up looking like a jackass for playing somthing they dont know?

urbestbet

Clitpickle
see if they saw the movie triple x rammstein is in that its great they keep yelling....FIRE

Dude Rammstein is the best Heavy metal music out there and I will challenge anyone to an Arcade game that doesnt think so!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Gianefro said:
Well i have been dl music and found this crazy german heavy death metal. then i tell my friends about it and i look like a a fuck face. then i play some and i really look like a jackass. Yes i realize this thread has no point but fuck it........... w00t
They played on the Family Values tour a few years ago, good show!!! Flames, sparks, dildos, the whole nine yards!!! They were one of the better performances there too!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Gianefro said:
I guess your friends have never seen "triple x" or "xXx" or however the fuck it is either then ... but anyway, they have been around since about fucking 1990.

the really funny thing to me is the way that you read your post, it sounds like you JUST heard of them because you were dling music, and you are all shocked that friends never heard of them now?
:confused:

MsPunK

Tenderony
its RAMMSTEIN and yeh they rock . everyone likes rammstein

has anyone seen the video for sonne

Jung

???
Premium
breakology said:
I guess your friends have never seen "triple x" or "xXx" or however the fuck it is either then ... but anyway, they have been around since about fucking 1990.

the really funny thing to me is the way that you read your post, it sounds like you JUST heard of them because you were dling music, and you are all shocked that friends never heard of them now?
:confused:
You're right; I dont' even like them and I've known about them for at least four or five years. I forget which movie it was, but I originally heard their song "Du Hast" in a movie. Maybe someone knows which movie that was.

Also, I don't really think that they're death metal.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I forget which movie it was, but I originally heard their song "Du Hast" in a movie. Maybe someone knows which movie that was.
Actually, it was XXX with Vin Diesel, I beleive. :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
junglizm said:
You're right; I dont' even like them and I've known about them for at least four or five years. I forget which movie it was, but I originally heard their song "Du Hast" in a movie. Maybe someone knows which movie that was.
er, I can't think of any mainstream flicks it was in, but it is on the "CKY2K" soundtrack. I also think it was one of the videos on a "Beavis and Butthead" episode around '93 or so. (which was pretty damn funny I might add)

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
The reason your friends don't know who Rammstein are is probably because, as is the seeming opposite of people here, they have a goal in life;

NOT LISTENING TO FUCKING GERMAN NU-METAL.

The band sucks, you suck, and if your friends liked the music after you forced their ears through something as bad as that, it's probably because they're ignorant and mentally disabled (i.e. retarded).

screw_ball said:
The reason your friends don't know who Rammstein are is probably because, as is the seeming opposite of people here, they have a goal in life;

NOT LISTENING TO FUCKING GERMAN NU-METAL.

The band sucks, you suck, and if your friends liked the music after you forced their ears through something as bad as that, it's probably because they're ignorant and mentally disabled (i.e. retarded).
First thing: RammStein doesn't fit too well as Nu-metal
Nu-Metal would more be bands like - Korn
Slipknot
System of A Down
and other similar bands
Second thing: Calling someone retarded is about the worst way to make any sort of point so don't bother with that.

Jung

???
Premium
breakology said:
er, I can't think of any mainstream flicks it was in, but it is on the "CKY2K" soundtrack. I also think it was one of the videos on a "Beavis and Butthead" episode around '93 or so. (which was pretty damn funny I might add)
junglizm said:
;)

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Point taken.

But I wasn't saying nu-metal is bad, since there are a few bands that appeal to me in that genre. I was just saying that Rammstein sucks. A lot.

screw_ball said:
Point taken.

But I wasn't saying nu-metal is bad, since there are a few bands that appeal to me in that genre. I was just saying that Rammstein sucks. A lot.
Yea I understand, I actually am 50/50 on rammstein some of it is ok imo. I actually like 2 of the 3 bands I listed (SOAD and KoRn) :thumbsup: