How did life shit on your Holiday experience?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, I would have to say that spending 32 straight hours at work wasn't really in the cards to be the "best-thing-to-do-before-your- x-mas -holiday." :thumbsdn: Nor was having to put tire chains on my little Ranger pickem up truck just to go to my g-parent's house on x-mas day.

O, and I'm really not lying about the 32 hours at work... I SPENT 32 fuckin hours straight at work, cause I got snowed in here and all of the other shifts got snowed in at home. :thumbsdn:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
brainwashmonkey said:
Well, I would have to say that spending 32 straight hours at work wasn't really in the cards to be the "best-thing-to-do-before-your- x-mas -holiday." :thumbsdn: Nor was having to put tire chains on my little Ranger pickem up truck just to go to my g-parent's house on x-mas day.

O, and I'm really not lying about the 32 hours at work... I SPENT 32 fuckin hours straight at work, cause I got snowed in here and all of the other shifts got snowed in at home. :thumbsdn:

Did you get to spend it with your family, those you loved. What are you complaining about. I worked 3 weeks straight. x-mass eve and x-mass.
the day after x-mass.

I spent it with my cat. i got no merry x-mass angel from anyone untill 11:37 pm when my mother called, i did get a phone call from Jesse which ment the world to me and lasted for 15 minutes. a card from the news paper lady. Which was all the warm wishes i got for x-mass.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Life seems to have shit upon you too... I wasn't lookin for sympathy just rantin' that's ok now ain't it?.

You have mine btw... my best bud's wife just went over to Iraq on the 16th of Dec. Talk about a kick in tha nads. :( He's lost... :thumbsdn:

Edit: O, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :confused:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
O I know, we hang out all of the time. Play x-box, go out to the bars w/other friends, blah blah blah. But I can't exactly be a wife replacement. Nor do I want to be. :p Buuuurrrr *shudders*

Unforgiven

That Guy
_Kitana_ said:
Did you get to spend it with your family, those you loved. What are you complaining about. I worked 3 weeks straight. x-mass eve and x-mass.
the day after x-mass.

I spent it with my cat. i got no merry x-mass angel from anyone untill 11:37 pm when my mother called, i did get a phone call from Jesse which ment the world to me and lasted for 15 minutes. a card from the news paper lady. Which was all the warm wishes i got for x-mass.

here's a merry christmas from me. 2 days late, but, as they say, better late than never :)

as for my christmas... i wouldn't define having my parents splitting up 2 weeks before christmas, then having my father stop giving us financial aid, a good christmas.

deathtotheducks

Hoodrat
My aunt went into labour(sp?) 8 weeks early and shes still in labour now. So that kind of sucks as the baby might not survive. Thats how my christmas was nicely shat on. :(

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
heh, i spent it in the car with my two parents yelling at each other, thats how my xmas was. no word from freinds, either, well, late christmas all

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Christmas was shitty, sister and boyfriend broke up, parents yelling at me because I had my hood on, what gay ass shit. I only got 2 things I wanted, but I'm happy with what I got.
Happy late x-mas to all.

Sektor

Particinator
Let's see... my grandmother died on the 13th, and the funeral was on the 22nd. After that, I just said fuck Christmas. Not like I ever cared too much for it anyway.

Signify

Particinator
jeez, after reading some of these it make my problems seem trivial....thank you!
anywho....nothing bad happend to me except for no snow which was a bummer.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
well merry christmas all the festive season is upon us once again and the holiday spirit is high, I got sinus infection and ended up in bed for 3 days and i got 1 present.