WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Did You Find Out About WTF.com? [2004-2014]

Did you type WTF to get here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Ok.

How did you find wtf.com? That's a no brainer in most cases. "Der! I just typed wtf, them, blamo! I nutted, and queer I am." If that closely resembles in any way how you finally graced us with your sextasticle presents, then please, use the "poll" option(s) above. Otherwise, give us your less than lame story of how the fuck you've made it here.........

Me. I was bored one bone chilling, spooky evening. I say spooky, because motherfuckers are after my taters. CONSTANTLY watching me.

Anyhoo.. I was bored. I typed "WATDAFUK", being my user name on a spades website- cards, you dipshits. In a description of a link I saw "People make me sick" and I clickeded it. I came across a thread where 53V3N and some gimp named Micheal Bolton were going at it like two school-yard girls making sweet love via brick-to-the-face, verbal ass whoopin's. It was fucking hilarious. Whoop-de-fuck and a half! Two and some odd years later, here I am.

(Originally posted by: gehtfuct / Additional edits by: Jason)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Think this is what happen to almost everyone here.... You'd be surprised at all the junk you can pull up randomly, and then again, surprised isn't the right word.

LX Industries

Butt Monkey
My friend had this twisted pic on MSN and I just typed in www.WTF.com! shortly after I clicked on the link and found these forums.

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
I was looking for a forum where I could rant about whatever the fuck I wanted, and then read the replies from intellectual inferiors.

WTF, why do I have to click on a quick reply icon all the time. Fuck that's annoying.

J/K of course, I'm really a sweet guy who loves to hug people.

Noah

I own pain.
This asshole of a site called Alien Soup (JUST KIDDING!) had a link at the bottom that said "WTF?" I thought it was a prank, and God knows how much I love pranks!

• 1LOL
Reactions: mohammadomar

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
my friends keep saying "wtf" instead of saying "what the fuck"....I just thought about 3 days ago, I wonder if that's site, typed it in, and now I'm hooked....greatest website ever

Status
Not open for further replies.