WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Did You Find Out About WTF.com? [2004-2014]

Did you type WTF to get here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
ahhh

i was sick one day and i was bored, id tried some other sites but finnaly i typed in www.wtf.com and the rest is history.... i am now a part of one of the best forums i have ever come across.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
One of the members of a site that I run Endmedia.net alerted me to the site. Good thing too, 'cause this place is a rip. I've been laughing my ass off comming here. Kudos on the great forum.

SCOT THE GREAT

Assholio
My fucking in depth WTF.com story. Enjoy...or die. :sword:

Me and a friend were skating at a local car dealership, and he fucked up an ollie in some previously impossible way, and I said wtf?!?! And he said wtf?!?! We kept saying that back and forth and I said wtf.com. Then I asked him to remind me to try out that site when we got back to my place. Then he forgot. Well me, him, and my brother were watchin South Park and someone said something with W in it and I was like O YEAH! So I got on the computer and found myself here.

Jaymes

Hoodrat
Well, sometimes as a joke, me and my friend "Scot the great" would add a .com after everything we said. Well, one day he said wtf... so I said .com. He said he would see if that was a real site, and then he came back saying this place kicks ass. Then I joined the forum.

morelos

lexicon incognito
sadly, i think i have you guys beaten on this.

you may have typed www.wtf.com while fucking around..

i kinda had a mental slip. thought i was going to IM someone "wtf." i have my IM set (correctly) to use ctrl-enter for send.

i typed "wtf" (ctrl-enter), and lo, i was inadvertently typing into the address bar. thus, nice IE tagged http://www. and .com to it in the appropriate places. here i am.

no, really. try "google" (ctrl-enter) and see what you get!

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
SCOT THE GREAT said:
My fucking in depth WTF.com story. Enjoy...or die. :sword:

Me and a friend were skating at a local car dealership, and he fucked up an ollie in some previously impossible way, and I said wtf?!?! And he said wtf?!?! We kept saying that back and forth and I said wtf.com. Then I asked him to remind me to try out that site when we got back to my place. Then he forgot. Well me, him, and my brother were watchin South Park and someone said something with W in it and I was like O YEAH! So I got on the computer and found myself here.

Scott, I thought you told me you saw it tatooed across a hooker's ass. ;)

morelos

lexicon incognito
i wonder if he/she was aggravated in particular about not being able to spell 'aggravated.'

~ dan ~

Fourples

Tenderony
same as everyone here

i just was just looking up images on google (cuz I'm weird). All I have to say is this: NEVER LOOK UP DISNEY WITH AN UNSENCORED IMAGE SEARCH!!

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
I found this site while I was in my networking class. I just finished building a vpn when I started to dick around on the net and typed wtf.com and here i am months later.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
twofivekidd9 said:
I found this site while I was in my networking class. I just finished building a vpn when I started to dick around on the net and typed wtf.com and here i am months later.

This site uses 3des with shared key.

Status
Not open for further replies.