How Did You Find Out About WTF.com? [2004-2014]

Did you type WTF to get here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I was sitting at the computer at work wondering "what the fuck am I doing?" Then I said "what the fuck, I'll just type some random shit in the address bar and see what happens. But, what the fuck am I going to type?" I guess you can tell what happened next.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Looking and searching for items on my own weblog and typed WTF with google and found this.

Grendies

Fresh Meat
A friend of mine was joking around saying "What's the true meaning of life? Send me the url when you find it...". Thought about it for a few mintues, considered trying out god.com or truth.com or something like that, but finally decided www.wtf.com was most likey to give the closest answer. I don't know 'bout you guys, but I think this place just about hits it on the head...

gigarange

Flame Bait
Found out about from my son, some of the post are quite funny others are from brainless wankers, that will one day get a life.

wateva

Fresh Meat
Wat The Fuck U Fucking Wat The Fuckers

HEL FUCKING LO WAT THE FUCK IS THIS RANDOMASSED MUTHA BEATCHIN WTF SITE A FUKIN BOUT U NO I STUMBLE ON THS SITE AN I GO WTF THERS A WTF SITE AN THN I THINK WTF WTF KINDA SMILEYS R THOSE THEY CNT EXPLANE NE THIN COMPLETLEY RANDOMIZED :question: O YEA THEY CAN SORRY THAT THE ONLY 1 THO SO WAT THE HELL AM I SPOSED 2 B REPLYIN 2 WTF O YEA THATS MY OVER Heated welcome so ;) o u do have more ausome doesnt spam suck i mean i hate it and yet i get shitloads of it in my email y how can i stop it i used 2 get 900 a week until i blocked every 1 an now i only get bout 5 or 6 a day and havent been botherd to blok em but the slowly creepin in again yea i typed random names til i found this ausome site

bizKID

Fresh Meat
well...

it was a boring nigth and i was doing nothing and i typed in my browser this address adn here i am!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I was searching for something...it was "School Sucks." BAM! Fell in love with the site. I signed up that day at school, but it took me until June/July to try the site out. It's a really nice site. Jason, you are a wonderful administrator.

Johnny Paul

starving musicion
starving musicion

My son sent me this link. He's a musicion who's not starving. I tought him everything. What a huge mistake. He's doomed

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Johnny Paul said:
My son sent me this link. He's a musicion who's not starving. I tought him everything. What a huge mistake. He's doomed
is you son a poaster? btw welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.