How Did You Find Out About WTF.com? [2004-2014]

Did you type WTF to get here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechanicus

Fresh Meat
I communed with the machine spirits. The Omnissiah led me here. It then occurred to me that my services may be needed, as a toaster seems to have gone insane and fallen to the taint of chaos.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

been that, done there
I communed with the machine spirits. The Omnissiah led me here. It then occurred to me that my services may be needed, as a toaster seems to have gone insane and fallen to the taint of chaos.
The Machine God comes from the Warp, it's not any C'tan shit. How do you explain that so many humans (who widely use machines, in particular the Adeptus Astartes) are corrupted by the Chaos, while the other races are not? Yeah they use machines too, but have no cult about that.
Hey, don't tell the Inquisition.

raunchybandit

Hoodrat
Ok.

How did you find wtf.com? That's a no brainer in most cases. "Der! I just typed wtf, them, blamo! I nutted, and queer I am." If that closely resembles in any way how you finally graced us with your sextasticle presents, then please, use the "poll" option(s) above. Otherwise, give us your less than lame story of how the fuck you've made it here.........

Me. I was bored one bone chilling, spooky evening. I say spooky, because motherfuckers are after my taters. CONSTANTLY watching me.

Anyhoo.. I was bored. I typed "WATDAFUK", being my user name on a spades website- cards, you dipshits. In a description of a link I saw "People make me sick" and I clickeded it. I came across a thread where 53V3N and some gimp named Micheal Bolton were going at it like two school-yard girls making sweet love via brick-to-the-face, verbal ass whoopin's. It was fucking hilarious. Whoop-de-fuck and a half! Two and some odd years later, here I am.

(Originally posted by: gehtfuct / Additional edits by: Jason)

I googled "rant forums" and it popped up top result.

DejectedReject

Unintended Consequence
Googled WTF at the end of a long, strange day. Now I can't seem to stay away.

edited for a missing indefinite article: "a" (on my first post ever = fail :fpalm:)

Last edited:

Weejibored

Flame Bait
Ok.

How did you find wtf.com? That's a no brainer in most cases. "Der! I just typed wtf, them, blamo! I nutted, and queer I am." If that closely resembles in any way how you finally graced us with your sextasticle presents, then please, use the "poll" option(s) above. Otherwise, give us your less than lame story of how the fuck you've made it here.........

Me. I was bored one bone chilling, spooky evening. I say spooky, because motherfuckers are after my taters. CONSTANTLY watching me.

Anyhoo.. I was bored. I typed "WATDAFUK", being my user name on a spades website- cards, you dipshits. In a description of a link I saw "People make me sick" and I clickeded it. I came across a thread where 53V3N and some gimp named Micheal Bolton were going at it like two school-yard girls making sweet love via brick-to-the-face, verbal ass whoopin's. It was fucking hilarious. Whoop-de-fuck and a half! Two and some odd years later, here I am.

(Originally posted by: gehtfuct / Additional edits by: Jason)
I was just browsing through tapatalk and found your forum refreshingly funny. I like to think of things like this as serendipity!

Status
Not open for further replies.