WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Did You Find Out About WTF.com? [2015+]

Did you type WTF to get here?

• Total voters

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Out with the old meat, in with the new meat...

Yes, there is no choice to make babies with Geht. I couldn't let that continue.

Previous thread here: http://wtf.com/threads/how-did-you-find-out-about-wtf-com-2004-2014.965/
~~~
Ok.

How did you find wtf.com? That's a no brainer in most cases. "Der! I just typed wtf, them, blamo! I nutted, and queer I am." If that closely resembles in any way how you finally graced us with your sextasticle presents, then please, use the "poll" option(s) above. Otherwise, give us your less than lame story of how the fuck you've made it here.........

Me. I was bored one bone chilling, spooky evening. I say spooky, because motherfuckers are after my taters. CONSTANTLY watching me.

Anyhoo.. I was bored. I typed "WATDAFUK", being my user name on a spades website- cards, you dipshits. In a description of a link I saw "People make me sick" and I clickeded it. I came across a thread where 53V3N and some gimp named Micheal Bolton were going at it like two school-yard girls making sweet love via brick-to-the-face, verbal ass whoopin's. It was fucking hilarious. Whoop-de-fuck and a half! Two and some odd years later, here I am.

(Originally posted by: gehtfuct / Additional edits by: Jason)

I think my story is the strangest. I was on my kindle fire, had a app that showed some really weird and spooky photos. Any hoo, the app showed a off shoot, this place. It was so chopped down for the kindle that I never saw avatars, or really anything but names and words. I found it intriguing, and had never been on a forum before. Now, I have been here quite a few years, no longer on kindle, and love it. I have a lot of friends here, and I LOVE to viciously flame the noobs as part of their hazing. Some here think I flame when I get pissed off, but nah. Any ways, you can be you here, you do not have to be all PR and shit, and I like that.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I think my story is the strangest. I was on my kindle fire, had a app that showed some really weird and spooky photos. Any hoo, the app showed a off shoot, this place. It was so chopped down for the kindle that I never saw avatars, or really anything but names and words. I found it intriguing, and had never been on a forum before. Now, I have been here quite a few years, no longer on kindle, and love it. I have a lot of friends here, and I LOVE to viciously flame the noobs as part of their hazing. Some here think I flame when I get pissed off, but nah. Any ways, you can be you here, you do not have to be all PR and shit, and I like that.
Member since Feb. 2012.;) *giggle*

Rook

#triggered
I typed in "wtf.com" into one of my high school (2007) web browsers. This piece of shit place came up.

Fast forward 8 years and I'm the leanest, meanest motherfucker here and forever will be, until this website gets taken down for missed payments.

Was checking out which domains that we're not yet scarfed up by fucking trolls on godaddy. Had to see if WTF.com was actually being used.

I was right....trolls.....fucking trolls....they're everywhere!

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
My story is simple.

I am an arsehole and I search out other places where arseholes like myself thrive.

WTF seems more like a shelter for bashful and polite arseholes rather than a gym for aspiring mental muscle bound internet arseholes, again, like myself.

At any rate, I noticed that a fellow arsehole used ballsgohere.com as their impromptu image host, so traced it back, and noticed the WTF banner, which I duly clicked on.

In that one simple action, I clicked all of your arseholes with a mere finger.

I have fingered the lot of you.
Any particular reason you averted the cursory Welcome Wagon, then, Mr. Badass of the interwebs?

dimduk

daddy was a drinker
budvugger found me from long ago where I was I don't know now I'm here and it's a shame because I've grown weary of this game

zedlak

Village Wizard
[Meanwhile, In Chernobyl] "wtf.....wtf.com...." [end]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I think I was reading something from the web and it was taken from wtf.com and i thought, "yeah I'll bless them with the enigma that is me"

…… been lowering the standards ever since that day

I found this site on: https://www.audentio.com/testimonials/
Because I love audentio's designs, and I see them everywhere.
They even made bukkit's site layout. The biggest minecraft server API.
The testimonial caught my attention, and I decided to give this site a gander.
I was hooked.
I love it here, and this is only my second post. xD