How Did You Find Out About WTF.com? [2015+]

Did you type WTF to get here?

• Total voters

Prometheus

Flame Bait
Curious as I am, I googled Ranting Forum, and this was the second option, so I clicked on it. Fast forward 2 hours, I'm here, writing this post.

Grischa

Flame Bait
I was looking for a place to express my inner feelings. I found two other rants forums, but at 1k members and a bunch of non-posters i moved on and found this neighborhood. Lets see how this goes.

Vasq

Fresh Meat
Got banned off another Xenforo forum, realized I needed another Xenforo forum to occupy my time.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Still, Mission from God is the only correct choice.
My second favorite next to, "gehtfuct, let's make babies." BRiT kinda fuct me on that one. After 11 or so years here, all the newbs are starting to look like me. There was something else I wanted to add as well, what was it? ...oh yeah --
SHADDAP!!

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

been that, done there
My second favorite next to, "gehtfuct, let's make babies." BRiT kinda fuct me on that one. After 11 or so years here, all the newbs are starting to look like me. There was something else I wanted to add as well, what was it? ...oh yeah --
SHADDAP!!
Or you're starting to look like the newbs you're talking about. Ah-ah!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Or you're starting to look like the newbs you're talking about. Ah-ah!
True. There is that distinct posibility. But I wouldn't make too much noise though, if I were you. Looking at your join date -- I may be your uncle daddy. The plus side; the women will want to know if "HuGE" runs in the family or not.

Have fun.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

been that, done there
True. There is that distinct posibility. But I wouldn't make too much noise though, if I were you. Looking at your join date -- I may be your uncle daddy. The plus side; the women will want to know if "HuGE" runs in the family or not.
My joining date means shit, probably I could be older than you, so I may be your uncle daddy too. The plus side women will know, sadly for them, that "HuGE" is followed by "ASShOLE".

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
My joining date means shit, probably I could be older than you, so I may be your uncle daddy too. The plus size women will know, sadly for them, that "HuGE" is followed by "ASShOLE".

Enjoy ;)
The day you breached the va-jay-jay is irrelevant. The fundamental rules change below the sub-atomic level just as they do here on the day you joined. No matter if you tapped forty asses or you fap to one -- the day you joined, circa 2011, you were a blob of semen on the hallowed steps of WTF. By 2011, I spent 53V3N years laying corrupted seed in these Welcomed Wagons. What does all this mean? Probably nothing. But it is a well-known fact that
i am HuGE. u are NOT!

Enjoy.

Indeed.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

been that, done there
Typo, my bad. Even if I don't really believe you. *wink wink*

The day you breached the va-jay-jay is irrelevant. The fundamental rules change below the sub-atomic level just as they do here on the day you joined. No matter if you tapped forty asses or you fap to one -- the day you joined, circa 2011, you were a blob of semen on the hallowed steps of WTF. By 2011, I spent 53V3N years laying corrupted seed in these Welcomed Wagons. What does all this mean? Probably nothing. But it is a well-known fact that
i am HuGE. u are NOT!

Enjoy.

Indeed.
Cock fight?

Quickdraw

Fresh Meat
I stumbled across it purely by accident, way beyond my skill level, but a fun place to play and mostly fun people to game with, only the odd asshole.