WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Did You Find Out About WTF.com? [2015+]

Did you type WTF to get here?

• Total voters

aDyingBreed

(You can suck my) O.o..l.. (also called xMandyx)
I found out about this through Kadogg in 2011 lol!! i dont know why but this site popped into my head and i had to come check it out again :D

• Dagwood
Reactions: Jason

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
It's the place where you score the bartender with blow. It's why the smell of stale urine always gives you an erection. Ring any bells?

HoodedMouse

Flame Bait
I found out about this site a solid... wanna say 5 years ago when I typed wtf.com randomly into my address bar. Wasn't my cup of tea back than, to busy building dicks in minecraft, now I'm back

• OH YEAAHH!

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Yeah. I felt like WTF.com was probly why Al Gore invented the internet. It just felt natural typing it. Boy was I wrong - what a disturbing cauldron of festering type. What is wrong with you people?

Oh... I kinda like him

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
Chicks with dicks.
And you know this because ...

Yeah. I felt like WTF.com was probly why Al Gore invented the internet. It just felt natural typing it. Boy was I wrong - what a disturbing cauldron of festering type. What is wrong with you people?

Oh... I kinda like him
You kind of like Al Gore?

Also, simply typing wtf.com into the address bar is exactly how I found this site. :shrug:

wildlife2011

Fresh Meat
I open my girlfriends laptop thought of watching some youtube videos but instead I typed wtf.com and whatismyname.com at url bar in firefox. I was thinking of being in early age of internet, that, I think is how people discover new websites.