WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How Did You Find Out About WTF.com? [2015+]

Did you type WTF to get here?

• Total voters

Stuart

Fresh Meat
I kept seeing this WTF acromym and wondered what it stood for, so I googled WTF and got the link to this site. Out of curiosity I clicked on the link, registered, so that's how I got here.

I saw a Xenforo Add on (the medals) and it linked to here to show how they looked on an active forum xD

Out with the old meat, in with the new meat...

Yes, there is no choice to make babies with Geht. I couldn't let that continue.

Previous thread here: http://wtf.com/threads/how-did-you-find-out-about-wtf-com-2004-2014.965/
~~~
Ok.

How did you find wtf.com? That's a no brainer in most cases. "Der! I just typed wtf, them, blamo! I nutted, and queer I am." If that closely resembles in any way how you finally graced us with your sextasticle presents, then please, use the "poll" option(s) above. Otherwise, give us your less than lame story of how the fuck you've made it here.........

Me. I was bored one bone chilling, spooky evening. I say spooky, because motherfuckers are after my taters. CONSTANTLY watching me.

Anyhoo.. I was bored. I typed "WATDAFUK", being my user name on a spades website- cards, you dipshits. In a description of a link I saw "People make me sick" and I clickeded it. I came across a thread where 53V3N and some gimp named Micheal Bolton were going at it like two school-yard girls making sweet love via brick-to-the-face, verbal ass whoopin's. It was fucking hilarious. Whoop-de-fuck and a half! Two and some odd years later, here I am.

(Originally posted by: gehtfuct / Additional edits by: Jason)
I'm a homeless refugee.I got evicted from my last forum for having a frank exchange of views with the mods. ;)