WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how did you find WTF.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I was bored,one of many days.I work third shift at a shitty factory in a shitty little town.babysitting people whining about how much their life sucks.63 of them to be exact.thinking i wish i could just be a dickhead for a moment,but i do not.Telling them" life does'nt really suck.It only does between the hours of 10pm and 6:30am,now geht back to work!".. later......sitting at a boring desktop,I randomly type in "WATDAFUK"...up comes "people make me fucking sick."the rest is history. thank god for WTF!.com.so i can act like a child with no recource...............sorry I was ranting...tell us how you came to be a upstanding member of WTF.COM :thumbsup:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, i was bored as hell and looking for something to do, (ie: type random URL's in the address bar) and...yah i typed wtf.com in. :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ni99aRuss said:
I started the same fuckin thread a week ago...look below in the forum
uummm...sorry dude, I did'nt post it JUST for you. It was for anyone to comment on and for any new members.......did'nt see it.fogive me sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.