WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how do i say hi here?...hi?

CoNfUzZlEd

I got lost and found here
I usually dont know how to introduce myself but i guess...HI?! Im a newb...unfortunatly. I like to rant about specific things... so i guess thats why I like to debate...sooo... i guess thats the end....*skips off of stage*.. How was that? Fuck you if you hate my performance.... *glare*

shep

Local alcoholic
First of all stop skipping.You'll get smacked around if caught ,and second of all welcome and F.U :mfinger:

CoNfUzZlEd

oo fine... ill stop skipping just for that reason... and f.u too... and thanks for the warning ahead of time... now are you gonna start stalking me just to catch me in the act of skipping..? lol.... ummm thanks for the hello and welcoming? i think...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site, fUzZIE. I'd rant about your lettering but it goes with your damn name heh...

Now go rant and make yourself useful.

Oh, and I almost forgot.. Always remember: WTF.com SUCKS BALLS!!!!

:D

CoNfUzZlEd

lol it does go with my name lol... and yess... you dont have to do the whole lettering thing if you want lol ummm yah kk

CoNfUzZlEd

Grrrr... fuck you too... *slap*... nah im joking