WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

How do you ask a girl out?

Well we all know that us guys make the first move and all that. But really im so confused on how you ask girls out. Do you want the guy to say "hey want to go see the movies?" or "want to hang out sometime?".

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Either one sounds fine to me, personally.

You just need to take her out by yourself, both of those questions will work, if going out by yourselves don't work the first time, go with other people and then get to know it other more and ease onto going out by just the two of you.
It should be fun, just be confident ;)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
wwefan300 said:
Well we all know that us guys make the first move and all that. But really im so confused on how you ask girls out. Do you want the guy to say "hey want to go see the movies?" or "want to hang out sometime?".
Those questions are fine. However I have noticed that if you ask an open question like that, the answer might be yes... and then you have to bring the issue up again, to schedule a time. Specifying a time or date is better.

"Would you like to go to the movies with me this Friday?"

Something of that nature would work so much better. If she says yes, you have the date already set up.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Insanitee said:
heheheheheheheh :confuse:
This type of post/answer is not helping him at all. If you have something useful please post, if you do not, then don't!

The guy obviously have confidence problems, and your comment is probably making it worse.

EDIT: I apologize for the double post. I did NOT do this on purpose.

Janglenut

Particinator
Edit buttons work wonders.

Just ask her if she wants to hang out one day. Then a day or so after that, mention it again with a time/date. See what happens.

Or rollout with da cockout.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Girls always like confidence.
Whatever you do... confidence.

Who's seen anger management? PAhaha..

Thanks guys its true i have confidence problems its like i dont know what to say or do sense ive never asked a girl out before. Basically i said this

Hey Felicia i was wondering Would you like to go to the movies with me this Monday?.

Thanks for the help everyone ill update on what happens or whatever.

wwefan300 said:
Thanks guys its true i have confidence problems its like i dont know what to say or do sense ive never asked a girl out before.
I've always had confidence problems.

Word of advice, though:

Be yourself.

Slacker

Postaholic
well i also have confident problems too. all my freinds were telling me to ask out this girl and they all knew she would say yes and i did too. so i waited a month or two then i asked all i said was "do you want to go out on a date to the movies?" then i relized that i was simple.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Or just slip her a note during recess with "will you go out with me, check yes or no" hint: only put a yes box in the note. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
wwefan300 said:
Slip her a roofie and she'll do whatever you want!

Guys just to let you know my school was out since may 25th in gilbert thats when everyone gets out of school... So yeah basically im using myspace and stuff to talk to her... Basically she was online but she didin't say anything back to me... Im having the feeling shes really nervous on talking to me... Like i will reply to her on her site but she wont reply back... So do i just flat out say i love her now or just keep waiting.

keebs

Particinator
when i ask a girl out on a date i never take them to the movies ont he first date. goig to the movies is like the ez way of doing a date. you dont have to take or interact, you just watch, thats why for a first date i like doing something else where yoiu get to talk to them and learn more about them, and some girls find it orginal when you dont take them to the movies.

Slacker

Postaholic
usaully asking out a girl by note is the worst thing you could do. To score a lot of points ask her out in front of a lot of people.
when you write a note to ask a girl out on a date that doesnt score alot of points!

keebs

Particinator
Linksy said:
when you write a note to ask a girl out on a date that doesnt score alot of points!

AGREED

if anyone asks a girl out in a note i am forced to make fun of them and show them that they are a failure at life.

Unforgiven said:
I've always had confidence problems.

Word of advice, though:

Be yourself.

I always thought i was being myself about 10 months to a year ago. But even though i felt that way i was always worrying about what others think about what i say and about what i do. And i was wondering why girls seemed so confusing. Dont get me wrong, they ARE as confusing as all fuck and all but in the last 6 months i've just completely changed my view and simply do not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about me anymore. I say and do what i want and i feel excellent. Not only that but all the girls full love it.
I just express my mind and my view nowadays and as far as i am concerned, in my eyes everyone is entitled to their opinion, so back the fuck off and let me have mine.

Just let yourself and your confidence fears gradually go. Start off with small things and soon you'll notice you're being yourself and its fuckin great.

ferengi

Yay fire!
wwefan300 said:
Lie down in a public area frantically waving your penis around saying "I NEED VAGINA!"
You'll surely attract girls that way. Or the police. Hey, maybe you'll get a female cop.
What the hell were we talking about again?
:confused:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
"wanna go in the back room and fuck?"
:rotflmao:
Just ask 'em to a movie or just to go hang out and shit, see if they feeling you, and if not, move on.