WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

how do you assholes like me so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
i been here for a while and was wondering what the general opinion about me is, do you love me? do you hate me? do you want to fuck me?
lemme know, and by all means be harsh

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Razine said:
i been here for a while and was wondering what the general opinion about me is, do you love me? do you hate me? do you want to fuck me?

i have no fucking idea who you are

:bonk: <--- i like that face

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you only have 38 posts...lurk for a few...but i dont like you because your the type of person to ask if anyone likes you... :thumbsdn:

shep

Local alcoholic
Razine said:

We all would hate you if we knew who you are :mfinger:

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
well it is quite clear that none have even noticed me yet
(i feel so sad)
and im not quite sure as to wich hole i came from :confused:

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
im not entirely sure the birthing process can take place through the asshole, but then again i wouldnt know

Jung

???
Premium
[QUOTE=icka]maybe the asshole?[/QUOTE]

LOL, quality post. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Razine said:
well it is quite clear that none have even noticed me yet
(i feel so sad)
and im not quite sure as to wich hole i came from :confused:
Maybe mommy coughed you up?ewww :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Razine said:
im not entirely sure the birthing process can take place through the asshole, but then again i wouldnt know
It's obvious you've never watched the Tenacious D DVD. geesh. :rolleyes:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Razine said:
WHO FUCKIN CARES!

Razine said:
dude, you're fucking great! :thumbsup: did you know I'am an mikado world champion? If you want,
I can start an thread about my mikado adventures. :thumbsup: thats why I like you so much, dude.
You always take time to listen to what others have to say.

Mikado :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Razine said:
ive never seen you post here before.

Status
Not open for further replies.